Crime Kid turns in his father for capital riots, sets up gofundme and now has over$58K

That's not a Free Market. How fucking stupid are you? Stupid ass Leftists... are they all retarded? ALL OF THEM?

How is a gofundme not the free market?

He's literally just asking people for money without any type of coercion.

Sounds like a pretty shitty family overall

@RerouteToRemain

Just so we're clear, you don't give a shit about communists undermining America?

I'm saying that in this particular incident I don't have a problem the son turning in his father. The son turned in his father weeks before Jan 6th because he thought he would be committing acts of violence. I was sticking to the thread and not interested in off topic conversation but if you insist.

Also I didn't look this kid up but it sounds you know him well enough to label him or are you only basing this off of his son turning him in for fear that he would commit acts of violence.

Better dead than red.

However would you like to be thought police, remove people's freedom of speech and expression? How would you go about preventing communism without using authoritarianism? I don't want either. What do you suggest.

I'm desperate but you don't even want to address the thread topic honestly.
Your reading comprehension is literally at the point you cant read a full title without getting hung up on words that trigger you. You cant make any argument except muh capitol was worst event in american history because reasons. Dont know what else to tell you sherbro.

I had no problem with this story up until the point the son, who's an adult, begs on social media for money and receives $60K (and counting) in reward money for his involvement. GoFundMe should systematically deactivate attention-seeking campaigns like this and refund the money to the donators.

I had no problem with this story up until the point the son, who's an adult, begs on social media for money and receives $60K (and counting) in reward money for his involvement. GoFundMe should systematically deactivate attention-seeking campaigns like this and refund the money to the donators.

It’s at 118k now. Unreal. “Every penny goes towards a course and I may be getting kicked out of my parents house”. You’re 18, get a job and support yourself.

Good for him.

Family doesnt mean you cant look the other way for Crime

"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend I hope I should have the guts to betray my country." - E.M. Forster

That's also basically Twain's message in Huck Finn. Huck refuses to betray Jim because Jim is his friend, even though everything in his racist upbringing tells him that it's wrong to help Jim escape slavery, and he actually believes he's going to go to hell for it.

Jung once said "People don't have ideas. Ideas have people."

Twain and Forster are responding to that reality by putting forward empathy and relationship as a trump card. Our ideas and politics are fashioned by bias and propaganda. We aren't very good at determining which ideas are right and which are wrong, which are moral and which are immoral.

If we allow those ideas to own us so that we are agents of the idea, rather than the idea being a tool for us as human beings so that we can better relate to other human beings, we have no good way to tell if we are fighting on the side of good or evil. What Twain is saying (and Forster, too, I think) is that our best way around this dilemma is to always treat human beings as ends and not means (well... that's Kant, I think, but still). If empathy and relationship come first, we are much less likely to find ourselves on the wrong side of history and humanity.

(That said, most of these accounts really aren't about people who have been brainwashed by the state or the cause to turn on their closest relationships but are, rather, born from relationships that are already toxic and dysfunctional.)

So this 18 year old, gets his father in prison and then gets like $58k on a GoFundMe page? Why does it he get it? To bail his father out? What was his fund for?

I should look at starting a GoFundMe about something ridiculous

I'm a fan of comics and I had ordered a Hulkbuster Vs. The Hulk statue. The company that shipped it sent me two of both and one of them had a different name and address. My son who was 20 at the time was home from college and said instantly, "Dad you have to send that back."

The thought of keeping it never crossed my mind but it made me feel proud that my son had voiced doing the right thing to me. With the help of the Good Lord, he was raised to be an honorable man.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to stand by and do nothing.

Good for that kid.

<mma4>

Your reading comprehension is literally at the point you cant read a full title without getting hung up on words that trigger you. You cant make any argument except muh capitol was worst event in american history because reasons. Dont know what else to tell you sherbro.

It was a literal attack on democracy, it can't be and shouldn't be sugar coated and that's all you've been trying to do.

Why?

It was a literal attack on democracy, it can't be and shouldn't be sugar coated and that's all you've been trying to do.
Sure bro, it was worse than the cuban missile crisis and more important than the civil rights act. You trying your hardest to vilify the people on the other side is tiring tbh when you cant look at your own side with critical thinking.

Back