Crime Kid turns in his father for capital riots, sets up gofundme and now has over$58K

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got to say I like how the kid doesnt gives no fucks about his dad and the consequences he must face now. Seems like it pays to turn in people as well now adays. If any of you sherdoggers were in the riots please message me, I promise not to turn you in and not set up a GoFundMe after. I would just like to give you good advice.

https://news.yahoo.com/son-tipped-off-fbi-father-130645821.html

Got to say I like how the kid doesnt gives no fucks about his dad and the consequences he must face now. Seems like it pays to turn in people as well now adays. If any of you sherdoggers were in the riots please message me, I promise not to turn you in and not set up a GoFundMe after. I would just like to give you good advice.

https://news.yahoo.com/son-tipped-off-fbi-father-130645821.html

I was there. turn me in, start a Gofundme.

let's split the profits.
deal?

Where have I seen this before? Oh ya!

China's Cultural Revolution: son's guilt over the mother he sent to her death | China | The Guardian
Most children who turned on their parents were under political pressure, said Yin Hongbiao, a Beijing-based historian.

"Those with 'bad parents' suffered a lot and they resented their parents instead of resenting the system which brainwashed them daily," added Michel Bonnin, of Tsinghua University.

"They were encouraged to denounce their parents, so as to 'draw a line' between them and the enemy. It was the only way to save themselves. There were many cases of children who tried to protect their parents against the violence of Red Guards and were then beaten or even executed."
America is becoming a communist nation. McCarthy was right.

The kid did the right thing. His dad is a nut job. He didn't just go to the capital, he was talking crazy about doing crazy shit.

Then his father leveled a threat: If Jackson, 18, reported him to the police, he would have no choice but to do his “duty” for his country and “do what he had to do.”

In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.”

But he had already reported his father to the FBI weeks before the riot.

“He would always tell me that he’s going to do something big,” Jackson Reffitt said in a phone interview Saturday. “I assumed he was going to do something big, and I didn’t know what.”

Kid is a hero.

261bd548e9500bb8b8cb8ebc42556bcb.png

Yeah, kid was right to do it.

A riot is a riot, get a grip. Im guessing you condone turning in your family members as well.

No, certainly not. This is the kind of brain dead thinking common on the right.

Similar things aren't the same thing. Similar things can have varying degrees of bad, some are clearly worse than others.

Forcing your way through multiple police barricades and beating a cop to death on the steps of the nations capitol while armed and calling for the heads of elected officials while congress is in session is clearly worse than your run of the mill riot.

Last edited:
Back