Crime Kid turns in his father for capital riots, sets up gofundme and now has over$58K

No cops were beaten to death at the Capitol. That’s a leftist lie.

Officer sickman talked to his family after the riot,he told them he was fine and was only sprayed twice.

he collapsed in his office at 9pm that night. He died of a stroke caused by a blood clot. The death is being investigated as homicide to see if the pepper spray contributed to his death.

Now that you know the facts, refrain from your lies.

https://www.propublica.org/article/officer-brian-sicknick-capitol
<{1-1}>

I was there. turn me in, start a Gofundme.

let's split the profits.
deal?

LMAO, I would love to turn you in with the quickness if I had undeniable proof you were there. We would be looking at over 50K if you were there :D. I would just state how you were a great friend of mine but my conscious was eating me up and I had to do it cause it was the right thing to do. Also I would hope that this teaches you a great lesson in life and by doing this you will be a better person in the end.

It didn't happen at literally the nation's capitol during literally the democratic transfer of power.

It's not the same thing.
So it wasnt sedition because you say so? You are making smashing arguments here champ. Why not just own up to it and say you treat reality differently depending on what political party its affiliated with?

Oh and just so you know, treason/sedition doesnt have to happen in a nations capitol or any other specific spot to be valid, nor at a specific time, its the same everywhere.

bd6.png

Great retort. Sorry it triggers you bro.

So it wasnt sedition because you say so? You are making smashing arguments here champ. Why not just own up to it and say you treat reality differently depending on what political party its affiliated with?

Oh and just so you know, treason/sedition doesnt have to happen in a nations capitol or any other specific spot to be valid, nor at a specific time, its the same everywhere.

Context matters kiddo.

I love how you left this part of the story out:

"Then his father leveled a threat: If Jackson, 18, reported him to the police, he would have no choice but to do his “duty” for his country and “do what he had to do.”

In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.”"

If you threaten to shoot your kid, I no longer have any sympathy for you when said kid turns your ass in for your own stupidity. Outside of just this situation, being family doesn't mean you get to treat your kids like garbage and have no consequences for it, it's mind blowing to me that so many conservatives on this site feel that way. If you want your kids to treat you like family, treat them like family. Simple as that. If you can't manage that, don't complain when your kids don't consider you family.

Going by this, he was likely an abusive pos. Now I feel the kid did the right thing, and likely got revenge for past abuses and escaped future threats. This man is unstable threatening to kill him and will be a danger to the son when released. They should keep them apart for his safety.

Context matters kiddo.
Why dont you explain why chaz was not sedition/treason when they literally occupied blocks of america and declared independance while also actively fighting/blocking police/medics from entering.

If you have a good explanation i will accept your position

Why dont you explain why chaz was not sedition/treason when they literally occupied blocks of america and declared independance while also actively fighting/blocking police/medics from entering.

They shot two black kids 300 God Damn times. Two kids murdered and the warlord of CHAZ walks free bc leftists officials refuse to bring charges.

that’s a level of evil that just shocks most Americans

Assuming the kid is telling the truth about being threatened by his father (and I don't see any reason to take the side of someone who was involved with the January 6th nonsense over the side of anybody else), I can't fault him for it. Knowing someone has committed a crime is bad enough, but being threatened to keep quiet or get shot should completely nullify any sense of obligation, even for a family member.

LMAO, I would love to turn you in with the quickness if I had undeniable proof you were there. We would be looking at over 50K if you were there :D. I would just state how you were a great friend of mine but my conscious was eating me up and I had to do it cause it was the right thing to do. Also I would hope that this teaches you a great lesson in life and by doing this you will be a better person in the end.

hahahhah, the script writes itself.

maybe add in that I'm confused about my gender and want to transition....and your GoFundme would help fund my operation. we'd make over half a million

@Kandyland is literally mentally handicap, anyone who compares this to turning in your neighbors when hitler was president is literally mentally handicapped. God bless that special guy.

Meh, I get it. You and @djacobox372 saw the word "Nazi" being applied to the same party that you vote for so you put your shield up and convinced yourself that this is somehow different. It's ok if you got triggered, most of you left leaning posters are easily triggered. It's like watching the sun come up.

And lol at calling me a special guy when you created a thread in the Mayberry recently and said we've been battling COVID for 2 years. Fucking LOL. December 2019 to January 2021 is two years in your special head. Classic shit.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...o-worry-about-covid-when-will-it-end.4157802/
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/163370370/

<45><45><45><45><45>

@RerouteToRemain

You should have a problem with it because none of it should be happening. Read the article I posted on the first page.

No one should have to worry about losing their rights and freedom and that leftist kid shouldn't exist.

We are witnessing another great leap forward.

Khrushchev wasn't making it all up when he said they were going to take America without firing a shot.

Lmao are you seriously comparing these two scenarios. Criticizing a leader vs a father threatening to kill his son and making vague statements about doing something big. Likely an act of violence.

261bd548e9500bb8b8cb8ebc42556bcb.png

lmao, america is such a shithole, my god.
imagine turning in your parents in any other country in the world.

It's not about what chaz was or wasn't.

It's about how what happened at our capitol and when it happened makes it a worse even than probably any event in modern American history. It wasn't just a disagreement over politics, like I said from the start, it's a very serious crime that you're just trying to brush off for the benefit of your own political bias.

They tried to stop Democracy while it was happening with force.

Wow shitty family... no wonder there is a mental health problem in USA... people are so self entitled and think they above everyone else filled with self righteousness.

youre defending terrorists. How far the right wing has fallen and all for Trump. Pathetic

@RerouteToRemain

The similarities are uncanny.

Only difference here is that it's actually an attack on America that started a long time ago. What do you think Khrushchev meant?

No they aren't. I don't give a shit what he meant. I'm talking about this specific case. The father sounds like a nutcase. He is threatening to kill his son and potentially others.

Back