Kid Rock angers animal rights activists.

It was killed legally to control the population and support wild life management.

Not something I would hunt unless it was a danger to live stock or family as I have no interest, but I see nothing wrong with it as long as it legal and a part of the management system.

My guess is that seeing how it's rarely eaten it's probably because it tastes like shit.

Really lean muscle with no fat, probably very tough too.

Make it into jerky.

Hunting wildlife and not eating it... just hunting to... hunt? One of the dumbest things humans do.

Well cougars aren't a threatened species so no.

Let's kill things until they are on the brink of extinction is a solid way of thinking. You sound like a simpleton.

Before I sound like some crazy anti anything person, I want to say I like guns and I like to shoot guns.

Let's kill things until they are on the brink of extinction is a solid way of thinking. You sound like a simpleton.

Before I sound like some crazy anti anything person, I want to say I like guns and I like to shoot guns.

I'm not going to explain how wildlife management works if you're going to dismiss my opinion as a "simpleton". Maybe you should read up for yourself on why cougars are even allowed on the list of things to hunt. Believe it or not, fish and game departments nationwide actually keep an eye on shit like this, they don't allow anything to be hunted into extinction, you simpleton.

It

Did you forget about how he's a hunter that's probably gone to every continent to kill things? The Nuge would waste you 1v1.

Take away his guns, and shoot the douchebag..it would hardly be unfair

I normally can't stand animal rights groups but I'll have to side with them on this. There's a difference between hunting a deer or pheasant you plan on eating, and a mountain lion you want to mount on your wall.

Not really . . . population control is population control regardless of whether the animal is a predator or considered prey.

I usually hate animal right people but killing a majestic animal such as this should be a crime. Isn't it Ted and dickheads like him who are always saying over population of deers is a reason why they hunt them? Well, if you kill all their natural predators what do you think will happen? What a peace of shit he is.

All of the natural predators aren't being killed though . . . many are, but it's not like there is a shortage of predators in any region of the US.

Dickheads like Ted meaning what? Load-mouthed men or hunters in general?

Hunting wildlife and not eating it... just hunting to... hunt? One of the dumbest things humans do.

Spoken like someone who can't do it or has never tried it . . . I suppose killing invasive species like wild hogs and not eating the old, tough ones is dumb too?

If people want to be pissed at hunters get pissed at poachers, people that don't have tags cause you have to get tags from licensed people that get a select amount from the Fish and Game Dept.

I usually hate animal right people but killing a majestic animal such as this should be a crime. Isn't it Ted and dickheads like him who are always saying over population of deers is a reason why they hunt them? Well, if you kill all their natural predators what do you think will happen? What a peace of shit he is.

When did the University of Texas start letting pussies like you be a fan of theirs?

Hunting to keep the mountain lions from getting over populated and then starving when their food source is gone.

It's like in wildfire season when the firefighters start controlled fighters in front of the direction the wildfire is heading so that the wildfire would run out of fuel.

Having sex and not reproducing.... just banging to... bang? One of the dumbest things humans do.

/sarcasm

Last edited:
The only time I have a problem with hunting is if it is illegal, endangered or killed inhumanely. I personally wouldn't kill for sport or trophy, but as long as the previously mentioned stipulations are met, it still doesn't bother me. C'est la vie.

I don't agree with mounting prey that isn't on your same level of intellect as a prize. It just proves you lack ambition. You must eat your prey or have a purpose and stuffing it is kind of weak.

Back