Kid Rock angers animal rights activists.

Non story. Peta vs Ted Nugent and kid rock. Fuck em all.

please point me to the rule that says if you don't eat it you shouldn't kill it

What bothers me a lot is the killing of Rhinos and Elephants.

Not unless you mounted the cat on your wall.

6a0120a80ae57d970b0134873895d3970c-320wi

lol that's a beautiful showpiece I think most people would agree.

I could see a sportsman chasing a specimen like that around the neighbourhood.

It's a real shame Bill Hicks died before he could host his CBS TV series, Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus. The second season was slated to feature Michael Bolton, and I'm sure The Nuge and Robert Ritchie would have starred in their own seasons not long after that. Just think of all the shitty music that could have been avoided. Certainly one of the greatest tragedies of our time.

LOL. Mountain lions don't overpopulate like deer or rabbits or bacteria. Look at California-no lion hunting or trapping allowed. They have a high lion population but they aren't starving to death.

This. Saying it's necessary to kill mountain lions because there are too many of them is insane. "Conservation"? Give me a break. Hunters gonna hunter. Kill em all until we kill so many that it's illegal to kill any more. Then move on to the next sport kill, rinse and repeat.

Those two retards are trailer trash with money. Terrible examples of human beings, both of them, and not because they hunt for sport. They both have reputations as being scumbag losers. Nobody should be looking to them for life advice, or to set an example of what is right.

how many so-called hunters do you think actually eat what they killed?
and how many of them actually have no other way to get meat, in other words, hunting out of necessity?

Most do. I grew up in the hunting community. Every hunter I knew ate what they killed. And no, they didn't need to hunt out of necessity, but how is hunting worse than buying meat from a store.

Come on, Ted definitely seems like a dick and it has nothing to do with his hunting.

If that what was actually posted I wouldn't have asked the question . . . :wink:

Most do. I grew up in the hunting community. Every hunter I knew ate what they killed. And no, they didn't need to hunt out of necessity, but how is hunting worse than buying meat from a store.

If you're a pescaterian or vegetarian, that is an easy question to answer. Watch out for diverticulitis, bro. Don't want to decline in your prime posting years like Brock.

I usually hate animal right people but killing a majestic animal such as this should be a crime. Isn't it Ted and dickheads like him who are always saying over population of deers is a reason why they hunt them? Well, if you kill all their natural predators what do you think will happen? What a peace of shit he is.

Their numbers have grown. We had one hit by a train and some road kill. You see a lot of tracks compared to animals but once in awhile one is spotted. There are here for sure but hard to see.

I don't like the idea of killing one either but peoples dogs and goats fall victim to them.

Not really . . . population control is population control regardless of whether the animal is a predator or considered prey.

Do you know which animal currently needs its population controlled the most?

That was an impressive animal taken by Kid Rock.

I'm actually planning my own mountain lion hunt in about two years. My plan is to take a mountain lion, a black bear, a brown bear, and a grizzly bear all by the time I'm 50 (I still have some time yet).

Why, you may ask? Because I want to. It's my right as an individual, and I refuse to apologize for it like so many hunters do now-a-days.

For example, 3 years ago, I went on a bison hunt. That bison meat feed my entire extended family for a year and a half, but that wasn't the reason I went on the hunt. I went because I wanted a skull on my wall and a Bison rug in my living room (my daughter plays and falls asleep on it all the time, so cute :) ).

No one should ever have to justify or apologize for something that brings them happiness and doesn't concern anyone else.

Back