Kickboxing Global Awards with Michael Stets, John Joe O

It sounds like k1kid? :)) I don"t ever offended him, I don"t remember such thing. I hope it"s not him.

Are you stupid? Me and JJ have disagreements but I have respect for him. Im not a 5 year old internet troll

It sounds like k1kid? :)) I don"t ever offended him, I don"t remember such thing. I hope it"s not him.

hahaha fuck no its not K1Kid;

K1Kid uses proper grammar and punctuation and seems like a guy who would have red wine with dinner. Whoever cranked out those forty million mental comments seems like they have serious anti-psychotic meds instead of dinner, but on this occasion forgot to take them. Also I suspect that English is not the first language of whoever it was, or they were in the middle of a psychotic episode.

It could also be some weird forum stalker. Plenty of people just lurking and reading our comments, but if they would go to that length to post that there they would here, so it has to be someone that was banned and can't spew that shit here anymore.

It could also be some weird forum stalker. Plenty of people just lurking and reading our comments, but if they would go to that length to post that there they would here, so it has to be someone that was banned and can't spew that shit here anymore.

it's definitely made things interesting for a day or two, it was getting quiet there for a while

i am presently drinking a draft Greene King IPA, fyi

Draft and not Cask?

Bollocks...

maybe its different in the states but in the UK we just say 'draft' for any beer that comes from a tap or pump, as opposed to bottled or canned. So when you go in a pub you'll look or ask "What have you got on draft?" and thats where you get your ales etc as well as that lager shite like stella

maybe its different in the states but in the UK we just say 'draft' for any beer that comes from a tap or pump, as opposed to bottled or canned. So when you go in a pub you'll look or ask "What have you got on draft?" and thats where you get your ales etc as well as that lager shite like stella
Ah, it probably is the same its just that Cask is so rare here that you usually specify it.

Bout to head out for some beers myself, cheers!

Ya and Ramon Dekkers was fighter of the year as well.

Stop it.

When someone is saying Muay Thai Fighter of the Year the general perception is that it's referring to the Sports Writer Award, not some random publication.

Yeh that Muayfarang article puts up the long list of sportswriters fighter of the year award winners and says Petboonchu can now be added to the list, but he won a different award altogether. The sportswriters award is the main and generally regarded as most prestigious one.

Mr Cox is a big Muay Thai nuthugger, good chance he was the troll in that article...

hahaha I also got a bit too excited there and posted that before I read the other 4 pages of comments!

Back