Kickboxing Global Awards with Michael Stets, John Joe O

FOTY for me is Ristie Kiria even though it was upsetting
Agree with Schilling as US fighter of the year
Reece and Jauncey are good prospects. would be interesting if they fight each other.
If including muay thai fighters as well I would say that Dan Mcgowan is also a prospect of the year and maybe even UK fighter of the year
Cant decide on foty but Reece and Jauncy will both have a big 2015, similar ages and both seem to have matured over the last year, Bulaid warrants a mention and agree on Dan Mcgowan, some great wins domestically and still really young, also i think Chad Sugden has been unlucky in 2014, had a close fight with Kehl and worth keeping an eye on this year.

Cant decide on foty but Reece and Jauncy will both have a big 2015, similar ages and both seem to have matured over the last year, Bulaid warrants a mention and agree on Dan Mcgowan, some great wins domestically and still really young, also i think Chad Sugden has been unlucky in 2014, had a close fight with Kehl and worth keeping an eye on this year.

Bulaid is top quality and made a big name for himself. To me he is the most exciting out of the lot

. Chad fought some really good people. Kehl and especially Nabiyev are really good. He beat Nathan Epps though and I know people thought Nathan was going to win
He's now moved up to 77/ Looking forward to seeing him fight in the superfight series tournament.

those holzken article comments are quite strange!

Whoever the borderline psycho is needs to comeout of the shadows and actually post in this forum as we really need someone to spice shit up again.

those holzken article comments are quite strange!

Whoever the borderline psycho is needs to comeout of the shadows and actually post in this forum as we really need someone to spice shit up again.

i know right? at the time i used to get pissed off at every day being a re-run of Brocktirement vs X but now i quite miss it

those comments are genuinely the work of an obsessed lunatic though. Nobody with a regular life/girlfriend/sense of life purpose would get that worked up about such a nothing topic. Really odd.

Payak Returns...

Someone link me to those comments I can't find it.

those comments are genuinely the work of an obsessed lunatic though. Nobody with a regular life/girlfriend/sense of life purpose would get that worked up about such a nothing topic. Really odd.

Damn it! It's not me!

That's the last time I'm going to tell you!!!!!!

lol amazing coincidence - i mention something from the comments section on one of these articles and suddenly after that the comment section fills with comments from different people all suddenly wanting to say how muay thai is better than kickboxing yadda yadda zzzzzz

please take your medication cocakillbana; this obsessive-compulsive obsession is not healthy. It's clearly you because nobody else is sad enough to bother or has the same obsession with the topic.

All comments, good or bad, add to the article's clicks and SEO weight though so please do continue. The comments themselves are clearly the rantings of an obsessed madman so its not like anyone is actually reading them and taking them seriously. It sounds somewhere between "criminally deranged" and "obsessed ex girlfriend".
where are the comments? I can't see them

where are the comments? I can't see them

20-30 votes, imagine what a sick person he is. :icon_lol: JJ Manchester is a nice user.

I think this conflict kickboxing-MT is artificial, some troll is laughing big. Or a demented person.

eje9hs.jpg

b6tv7c.jpg

20-30 votes, imagine what a sick person he is. :icon_lol: JJ Manchester is a nice user.

I think this conflict kickboxing-MT is artificial, some troll is laughing big. Or a demented person.

eje9hs.jpg

b6tv7c.jpg

Or, on a different article!

:))

30ijp50.jpg

That person is mad. I wonder if it is all the same person. And to get 32 upvotes for a comment like that is odd.

I don't believe it is brock he is a great poster. #freebrock

payak!

who said that? I bet thats the right answer. I forgot about him, he definitely was special-needs, weird guy

That was my call on Payak but who knows who else that weirdo was.

Now back to the gloryhole Manchester!

Last edited:
It sounds like k1kid? :)) I don"t ever offended him, I don"t remember such thing. I hope it"s not him.

Last edited:
Back