Kharitonov injured, "interesting" replacement rumoured to face Cro Cop

I got official word that Tim Sylvia aint a candidate to replace Sergey.

It will be one of this list:

1. Gerges
2. JLB
3. Ben Saddik
4. Mwekassa
5. Miller

Sefo and Hoost also offered their services but that aint a real serious option.

I got official word that Tim Sylvia aint a candidate to replace Sergey.

1. Gerges
2. JLB
3. Ben Saddik
4. Mwekassa
5. Miller

Sefo and Hoost also offered their services but that aint a real serious option.
Miller just announced on his twitter that he had some big news.

Lets hope its Miller.

Miller would be a smart move. They can promote it as a rematch and there aren't many heavywqeight american kickboxers. Balanced match making as well and it will bring in americn fans to some extent

If its similar to their last outing Miller takes it although he would of helped himself to not be a 'big baby' and have been active since then!

If its similar to their last outing it will be a thing to turn off your tv, those "lowkicks" gave me headache.

I like Mirko, an all time great but he should take a real beating for god

Miller would be the best choice for Glory. They need someone from the US that is half decent at HW. I don't know if he will be able to crack top 10 but at least he can hold his own unlike Pat Berry who, most likely, will be schooled by any HW in Glory.

Yep, Miler it is.

100%? That's cool, hopefully this time he will be a bit more aggressive, i want to see him KO CroCop. Nothing against CroCop, but his career is at the end and Miller is a young guy, so him KOing Mirko will do good for Glory (and for himself obviously).

1. Gerges
2. JLB
3. Ben Saddik
4. Mwekassa
5. Miller
Bleh, Miller would have been my #3 pick after Mwekassa and Gerges. Not awful but Mwekassa would have made for a better storyline.

Mwekassa is a big dude. I'm sure he walks around at HW and would have take the fight if offered.

Miller is a decent choice however.

Last edited:
people need to realize the american fighters are not bringing in any fans. Im fine with jarrel as he is skilled but there are maybe 20000 people who know his name in america and 15000 are in his home town. Any regional kb promotions ( there really is no national level in the usa for kb) in the US no matter how how good the fighters does not have more than 15k people even know they operating.

people need to realize the american fighters are not bringing in any fans. Im fine with jarrel as he is skilled but there are maybe 20000 people who know his name in america and 15000 are in his home town. Any regional kb promotions ( there really is no national level in the usa for kb) in the US no matter how how good the fighters does not have more than 15k people even know they operating.

he's not bringing in fighters yet.......but they need americans to build a fanbase if they're so serious about having events there

the mma fighters have more followers but it would be better if american strikers could headline events

that's what all promoters want.....that local/regional guys bring viewers in attendance and watching at home......so some russian named kharitonov or an american named miller.....would be better if Miller made something from this opportunity

If he (or other american fighters) would ko people left and right then you have something to build

raymon daniels may not be liked by hardcore sherdog ***s, but he's doing exactly what Glory wants.....he has a big mouth and beautiful ko's.

Makes sense after their controversial fight in Croatia.

Back