Khan ducks Alexander- Alexander/Judah + Paulie/Porter

Ghost's dad was funny but he isn't fighting. Maybe if him and Sr fought on the undercard.

I thought Matthysee had a rematch clause or something and was using it?

I think that was just something a fan said. I've seen nothing about it in the press.

Anyone heard otherwise?

I refuse to believe this will happen. No way.

I remember an interview with Paulie and Roy and Roy was saying he thought Khan had the best chance at beating Floyd. Paulie said it would be interesting b/c he's fast and can score points by throwing out quick "pitty pat" combos and back out again which he thinks could cause Floyd some problems. Then he said that Floyd always adjusts and he thought it would be interesting to see how he would do it.

Kind of off topic on the other stuff but here's the interview if anyone's interested. I love Roy but Paulie is much better at breaking shit down than Roy is. Guy is a great analyst and knows how to explain stuff in a cogent manner in a way that other fighters aren't able to do. This interview is from like a year and a half ago so they're talking about the Cotto/Floyd fight. Paulie says Cotto was the dirtiest fighter he's faced but almost in a respectful way, lol. Pretty interesting stuff.

I don't think its the worst idea, keeping Floyd busy. And though Khan in no way deserves it. Nobody does at this point, they need to buy some time. Let some guys grow and have them fight down the line and hope a star rises. As of now, long as Floyd fights I am fine.

As for the new card; Judah/Alexander with Paulie/Porter is actually a pretty bad ass Showtime card.

Khan can throw quick combos, landing them on Paulie Malignaggi is a little easier than on Floyd.

I used to like Khan but his lacking chin/defence is nothing one can ignore and it has affected his style. He would lose by stoppage and it wouldn't even take long. For that reason, I think the fight will take place. Mayweather knows this and he wants a real stoppage (not going to count Ortiz).

Khan can throw quick combos, landing them on Paulie Malignaggi is a little easier than on Floyd.

The first thing I thought of. While Khan has some skills, Mayweather will toy with him never the less

Does it matter at this point? Floyd is going to beat anyone they put in front of him. He has 4 fights left on his record setting contract, hes just going through the motions. Its over. Watch his JLW HLs on YouTube.

Matters to me. I don't want to see Amir Khan get a Mayweather fight.

I think that was just something a fan said. I've seen nothing about it in the press.

Anyone heard otherwise?

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/09...-with-danny-garcia-has-already-been-arranged/

If the rematch does go on through, IDK who to pick (I'm gonna get shat on for saying this), still haven't watched the fight, but from the sounds of it, both Matthysee and Garcia had conditions (the biggie being Matthysee's eye) which affected them both quite adverseley

I'll say Matthysee via me nuthugging :D

Khan might have, stylistically, a few of the attributes that could make it competitive with Floyd, but the fact is that he doesn't deserve the fight. I thought that if he beat Alexander impressively (not saying that's what would happen) then he'd be at least a little closer to deserving it (not quite there though).
So avoiding Alexander to fight Mayweather makes no sense to me. I mean, from Khan's perspective I can see it, if really he was offered the fight, but from a promoter/opponent/fan perspective, it's a horrible matchup.

Porter - Malignaggi's not a bad matchup though.

Wouldn't be the first time a fight's been put together solely with money in mind. Can't say I like that kind of booking, but what can you do?

Mayweather vs. Khan sucks. Stream status for sure.

Anyway, Judah? Kell Brook should be getting that shot

Paulie gives Porter a Boxing lesson.

How did Porter look against Diaz? I haven't seen him in a few years.

Back