Khamzat's win over Kamaru is criminally underrated

There's not a single prospect whose performances are downplayed and picked apart as harshly as Khamzats. The guy is 13-0, 11 finishes. When people for example look at Holloway, Whittaker, Makachaev, or Charles Oliveira people don't judge them that hard for the losses they have, especially early in the career.

Khamzat 10-8s Usman and people act like it's nothing. They also say he gasses out, completely ignoring that he's still winning rounds (and decisions) after "gassing out". Do you guys think his opponent doesn't get tired too, after having to fight at his pace in round 1? It's like how people viewed DDP and his cardio, ignoring that he's still effective and competitive even when he's obviously tired.

Goal posts are moved constantly, expect Rob to become a washed "former ww" if he dominates him.

Rob got knocked out by pilow fist Adesanya and got finished by DDP recently. Rob is clearly past it so I don't see why a potential win other him should mean something.

People are overlooking how much of a change training for Costa then switching to Usman is. Also everyone is acting like Usman is partying getting wasted outside a training camp. Either way it mostly effects cardio and Usman was destroyed while fresh.

Remember Usman was in same scenario flipped with Masvidal and had to clinch for 5 rounds and foot stomp. Then he got to prepare and easily KO'd him. Meaning maybe with an actual camp Khamzat himself would do better.

And Edwards, RDA, Woodley and Strickland.
Edwards fight was eight years ago I'm not sure he was a top 10 back then
RDA has most loss than victories at WW lol
Woodley is ok, but he's not a GOAT/exceptional fighter
Strickland was nobody at WW
Usman dominated one of worse WW era all time

That win was dog doo. He went to a decision with a smaller guy on short notice.

Usman sucks, Khamzat sucks. Everyone is overrated. No win means anything because no one is good

Its crazy how people just write off Usman like he wasn't on a 19 fight win streak before that hail mary head kick by Leon. Prior to that he has never been finished (or even taken down) in his entire career.

Khamzat made that shit look easy. I don't know if Rob could withstand the same type of pressure, even if he is supposedly a "bigger" middleweight than Usman.

But you certainly can't underestimate how impressive that performance was against Usman.
Tony Ferguson was on a 12 fight winning streak before Justin stopped him.
Chiesa win must be hugely underrated too I guess he should have earned a ww title shot there.

Khazmat fans are so desperate to ignore Usman loses and not training.

Ragdolling him in the first round was amazing. No doubt. Usman had never been taken down prior I believe. 10-8 round easy.

I think people are concerned about his cardio thought and rightfully so and Because of Covid health problems . He might be a mental case too because against burns he didn't look very tired over 3 rounds. I hope he gets it done Saturday.

Edwards fight was eight years ago I'm not sure he was a top 10 back then
RDA has most loss than victories at WW lol
Woodley is ok, but he's not a GOAT/exceptional fighter
Strickland was nobody at WW
Usman dominated one of worse WW era all time
What about Colby? Sherdog used to mention him as the unquestionable second best WW yet you say that's less impressive than beating masvidal?

Do you know how nuts that shit is? Who have you seen mount and flatten Kamaru out there like he's a fucking crepe from ihop after a shitty night out? Nobody does that to Usman man. Khamzat is special.
I read this in Joe Rogan's voice

Ragdolling him in the first round was amazing. No doubt. Usman had never been taken down prior I believe. 10-8 round easy.

I think people are concerned about his cardio thought and rightfully so and Because of Covid health problems . He might be a mental case too because against burns he didn't look very tired over 3 rounds. I hope he gets it done Saturday.
I think the biggest reason to why he was fresher in round 3 vs Burns was that he didn't go 100% in the wrestling in the 1st round, like he did vs Usman where he also held the body triangle and controlled him for 4+ minutes.

I think it's the kind of win that will age like wine honestly. And it's hard for me to understand how some sherscientist experts are unable to realize the value of that win.

Everyone talks about how that was a short notice fight for Kamaru but it ended up being a short notice for Chimaev too, he went from preparing for a mid striker to a damn good, powerful wrestler in Kamaru and RAGDOLLED him in the first round. .

Let me repeat
He RAGDOLLED Kamaru in the first round

Again

One more time

Do you know how nuts that shit is? Who have you seen mount and flatten Kamaru out there like he's a fucking crepe from ihop after a shitty night out? Nobody does that to Usman man. Khamzat is special.

I know he has cardio issues and gasses out later on but shit he still is undefeated. He won the second round against Usman and even after eating a couple shots in the 3rd still probably won that round too.

He's the most vicious, maniacal grappler in history with a ferociousness that is just impossible to not be a fan of..

I love Whittaker but Khamzat is going to annihilate him in the first round. It's gonna be diabolical.

All aboard:::::::
View attachment 1068207

I think his win against Burns is more underrated, a green Khamzat against a #3 ranked beast like Burns, it wasn't smooth sailing for him but he got it done in a real dogfight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bat123
Back