Khamzat's most recent tweet to Paulo

Live image of costa fans who still think he will fight

Don't forget when the forum had people saying Neil Magny would give Khamzat fits. It's funny watching over time they move the goal post and pull from a higher caliber fighter and weight for who will beat him. I hope Khamzat fights Strickland or Whittaker afterwards and we never have to hear about the Costa matchup again.

Can't see anything. But I'm sure it's an image of you apologizing.

giphy.gif

Paolo ask for it, tbh. Posted photo of his eblow like hundred times. Seems like he wanted his way out, now he's got it.
Lol the way we was looking all pathetic eating watermelon cup with 1 hand. He wanted no smoke. Fake ass

Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors... Costa said the UFC was aware of the situation and paid for the surgery that was 8 weeks they knew and 5 weeks ago was the surgery..

Soooo what was he showing the UFC exactly in those photos
Seems to me like he played a victim card. Might be wrong of course, just my opinion, lol. "Look at me, i'm all injured, but UFC want me to fight.".

I remember the similar story when Mark Hunt told he had a headache or memory problem, before the fight. And UFC just cancelled it, lol.

And before you say that Paulo had no complainings about his health, i say IT IS looks like complains exactly: talking ten time a day about his elbow.

More bullshit..

Costa said he's good..

The fights 2 weeks from now..

He had surgery 5 weeks ago.

Stitches took 2 weeks come out..

He'll have ample time to be ready...

Khamzat coaches probably pushing for the fight Opponent to change behind the scenes....get WW Usman
I was always on the fence about this fight really happening, not only because of Costa, but because it seemed too much of a risky fight for Chimaev. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC arranged the whole thing backstage only to use the momentum of the feud between the two. I mean, I understand Usman is a bigger name than the other 3+ ranked MWs, but still.

Sure 2 of the top fighter are on short-notice but they're legends who are always in great shape. Wouldn't be the first time a short-notice fighter has won a high-level fight.
No it wouldn't but the odds are never on the short notice replacements side for obvious reasons. I'll still watch but the original buzz I had is definitely not as strong, unfortunately.

No it wouldn't but the odds are never on the short notice replacements side for obvious reasons. I'll still watch but the original buzz I had is definitely not as strong, unfortunately.
just add alcohol buzz and you good to go
don't let Pulloutlo Costa get you down.

Costa caught a staff infection and needs another surgery to remove it other than his elbow surgery he had its infected

Well , they both talked a lot and the odds of them meeting now are basically nil , so he may as well have the last word

Back