Khamzat's most recent tweet to Paulo

More bullshit..

Costa said he's good..

The fights 2 weeks from now..

He had surgery 5 weeks ago.

Stitches took 2 weeks come out..

He'll have ample time to be ready...

Khamzat coaches probably pushing for the fight Opponent to change behind the scenes....get WW Usman

More bullshit..

Costa said he's good..

The fights 2 weeks from now..

He had surgery 5 weeks ago.

Stitches took 2 weeks come out..

He'll have ample time to be ready...

Khamzat coaches probably pushing for the fight Opponent to change behind the scenes....get WW Usman
1st I've ever seen someone blame the opponent for their boy pulling out lol

Paula ducked Khamzat. No other way around it. No sugarcoating it. He got terrified and found a way out. Deal with it and move on. The UFC should move on from Paula. Not worth the trouble.

1st I've ever seen someone blame the opponent for their boy pulling out lol

Paula ducked Khamzat. No other way around it. No sugarcoating it. He got terrified and found a way out. Deal with it and move on. The UFC should move on from Paula. Not worth the trouble.

Hes not even out of the fight yet lol....yet he ducked

This card is really falling apart...

I would've loved to see Paulo/Khamzat...but I've also go enough sense to understand the business side of things. Imagine how bummed we'd all be if Paulo opened up that elbow cut tomorrow, or next week, or within the first 30 seconds of the first round. UFC brass was in a tight spot. Pure business move on their end to go ahead and minimize the chance of Khamzat's fight being totalled scrapped. They'd be hard pressed to find someone worthy enough to step in if something happened to his elbow next week or a few days before the fight.

Khamzat/Usman is gonna be great, I don't know what some of yall are talking about.

Just not as awesome as it originally was. Try to come back sounding less like a douche if possible ;)

1106462_Fedor_shoulder_shrug.gif

Paolo ask for it, tbh. Posted photo of his eblow like hundred times. Seems like he wanted his way out, now he's got it.

Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors... Costa said the UFC was aware of the situation and paid for the surgery that was 8 weeks they knew and 5 weeks ago was the surgery..

Soooo what was he showing the UFC exactly in those photos

I was a bit away of Sherdog yesterday and UFC 294 it turned into another thing in a day...Oliveira got a cut and now we got Islam vs Volk rematch...But whats going on with Costa vs Chimaev?? Is it related to the elbow surgery he revealed? That thing cant be recent if he cleared some sort of medicals for this fight, Volk got a recent surgery, isnt it on the same territory? Whats the reason for Costa being pulled or pulling out of this fight?

2 late replacements and Ankalaev vs Walker? Seriously?
Yes.

-Top 2 P4P fighters rematching after a classic

-the #1 hype-train in MMA vs the 2nd or 3rd best WW of all-time

-Likely #1 contender fight as Hill won't be ready to fight the 295 winner until next August at the earliest. SEP/OCT more feasible. I doubt they voluntarily sit Jiri/Alex winner for 11 months.

Sure 2 of the top fighter are on short-notice but they're legends who are always in great shape. Wouldn't be the first time a short-notice fighter has won a high-level fight.

Back