khamzat still not a champ while Pereira is 2x champ

Couldn't finish Burns, couldn't finish Usman,

and it is clear now ... he wasn't finishing Nate either.

<BC1>

Alex got fast tracked very quickly.

Khamzat did fuck up with the whole covid nonsense and then missing weight against Diaz. That one really pissed off Dana and changed the perception of him being a reliable fighter.

You can't fuckup a card that's been created and headlined for you, then get on the scale and act like you don't give a fuck.

According to Khamzat, that's because nobody wants to fight him.

To be fair, Alex did get a fast track to the title. I'm guessing other fighters agree to fight Alex because they see a huge hole in Alex's game that they thought they could exploit but they all end up getting sent to Bolivia by that left hook. On the other hand Khamzat's wrestling is very dominant, so fighters ahead of him are wary of taking a fight against him and risk getting ragdolled
Chimaev could had fought for the belt after the Burns fight and no one would have said shit about it imo, after that the hype has only gone downhill imo.

Andy wang still isnt the champ either while alex has been snatching belts up. CM punk has also never won a single mma fight either

Last edited:
Let's not pretend that Pereira wasn't fast tracked to the TS because of his history with the champ. Who knows what his career would have looked like if it wasn't for this.
Borz was fast tracked too. The UFC made Edwards sign to fight him.. Three times (Plan A). But he got Covid which fucked up the second, and third fights.

Then the UFC paid Burns to fight him (Plan B). Borz won, the TS was next. And the UFC screwed the pooch. With their pathetic inane, and incessant, instant rematches any time a decent drawing champ loses the belt fucked it up. These assholes can’t get out of their own way these days.

So they pretty much bullied Nate into fighting him. With the sure win giving Borz a boost amongst the casuals (Plan C).

So then they made Costa/Borz (Plan D). Then Costa pulled out. They put Usman in there and Dana said the winner gets the next TS at MW (Plan E). Borz won but came out of the fight injured. And with a less than stellar performance. The UFC ranked Borz at number 9.

So they fucked it up yet again. They had to slot him into the top 5 to give him a TS without it looking utterly ridiculous.

So I’m thinking perhaps they are done trying to push the guy into a TS. But I’m not sure. The UFC being the UFC can do whatever the fuck they want. So I guess we wait and see what happens with Strickland/Dricus. Maybe they still give him the shot. But from rank 9 that would be pretty fucked up. Mind you they gave Hendo a shot at Bisping. And Hendo was ranked 12th. But there was the backstory of UFC 100 to make it seem legit. And the “fans” definitely wanted that fight. Right up until Bisping won the decision.

But Jiri may have just given the UFC Plan F. If Borz has the scrote he can fight Jiri for a TS at LHW. Considering Borz says he ragdolled Jiri in training. It would be the greatest depths of lameness if he doesn’t push for that fight. Especially when you take into account he wants to fight Alex for the belt.

Intrigue galore with what they do with Borz. And I’m not sure what they’ll actually end up doing with him.

They have fast tracked him in 2 divisions already. Can they make it 3?

I’m curious what the UFC, and Borz actually do next. If he doesn’t push for this Jiri fight. He may as well retire, imo. He has people in the Middle East that will throw money at him. He doesn’t need to actually fight anymore. But I expect him on that Saudi card a week before Ramadan 2024 begins.

Borz was fast tracked too. The UFC made Edwards sign to fight him.. Three times (Plan A). But he got Covid which fucked up the second, and third fights.

Then the UFC paid Burns to fight him (Plan B). Borz won, the TS was next. And the UFC screwed the pooch. With their pathetic inane, and incessant, instant rematches any time a decent drawing champ loses the belt fucked it up. These assholes can’t get out of their own way these days.

So they pretty much bullied Nate into fighting him. With the sure win giving Borz a boost amongst the casuals (Plan C).

So then they made Costa/Borz (Plan D). Then Costa pulled out. They put Usman in there and Dana said the winner gets the next TS at MW (Plan E). Borz won but came out of the fight injured. And with a less than stellar performance. The UFC ranked Borz at number 9.

So they fucked it up yet again. They had to slot him into the top 5 to give him a TS without it looking utterly ridiculous.

So I’m thinking perhaps they are done trying to push the guy into a TS. But I’m not sure. The UFC being the UFC can do whatever the fuck they want. So I guess we wait and see what happens with Strickland/Dricus. Maybe they still give him the shot. But from rank 9 that would be pretty fucked up. Mind you they gave Hendo a shot at Bisping. And Hendo was ranked 12th. But there was the backstory of UFC 100 to make it seem legit. And the “fans” definitely wanted that fight. Right up until Bisping won the decision.

But Jiri may have just given the UFC Plan F. If Borz has the scrote he can fight Jiri for a TS at LHW. Considering Borz says he ragdolled Jiri in training. It would be the greatest depths of lameness if he doesn’t push for that fight. Especially when you take into account he wants to fight Alex for the belt.

Intrigue galore with what they do with Borz. And I’m not sure what they’ll actually end up doing with him.

They have fast tracked him in 2 divisions already. Can they make it 3?

I’m curious what the UFC, and Borz actually do next. If he doesn’t push for this Jiri fight. He may as well retire, imo. He has people in the Middle East that will throw money at him. He doesn’t need to actually fight anymore. But I expect him on that Saudi card a week before Ramadan 2024 begins.

Yeah, the fast tracking argument is a little weak with Khazmat. It's rather obvious they are trying to get Khazmat a title shot. Some of his fights are nonsensical.

Alex was fast tracked but still had linear progression in terms of competition, and ultimately had to beat a good opponent while he barely had any experience to earn his shot (Strickland).

Let's not pretend that Pereira wasn't fast tracked to the TS because of his history with the champ. Who knows what his career would have looked like if it wasn't for this.
All Izzy had to do was keep his mouth shut.

They tried to fast track khamzat but he was so shook by Nate Diaz he sabotaged the fight with a giant weight miss.

Alex is more likey to be hw champ before khamzat gets any belt.

Back