Media Khamzat removed Ali as his manager on Instagram

good. hopefully he just retires. he is too sick to fight.

He has more followers than Holloway and Ngannou... That's messed up.

hope hes mentally well . Obviously we dont know the whole story so maybe him switching managers is best for him. Ali does seem to handle potential stars quite well despite being shady . Sucks how much GOATMAEV's career has been derailed constantly , but again this may not be a bad sign could be for the best .
GOATMAEV?<36>

I can't do it man... this dude has disappointed me one time too many.
tenor.gif
derailed-train.gif

I'm a Tsarukyan and Chikadze boy now... that is it.
You'll be back on after he gets a win haha

I get your gripes with him, but his career is far from over

Khamzat's hype started when the pandemic started, and dies now the pandemic is getting under control. It must be related somehow.

Hope he can fight soon, let's see what happens
He’s a creature of the virus

The Giga locomotive I’ve about to leave the station get on board or get left behind

now the pandemic is getting under control.

Sure. New cases daily, virus is mutating, people still dying all over the world but yeah everything's "under control". Everyone get back to spending money and using those credit cards right?

Think Covid fucked him up permanently and the health issues are visible in the gym. Ali probably gave him the hard truth like he did Tony, even if Ali is a slimeball.

Khamzat skeezing it up with Kadyrov is no better BTW.

Who has efc produced who are solid fighters? I’m aware of the promotion but I have never seen an event to evaluate these fighters. And I’ve watched mma since the mid 90s.
Where does efc stand among fight promotions today?

Ali and the blessing. This guy is a businessman and a sleazy individual. Ali was trying to sign jones. Publicly
I don’t have social media at all. But just from sherdog he was trying to support and befriend jones over Twitter or whatever.

So of course as Ali wants money and an opportunity to sign the goat. He wanted jones in his stable.

Their culture is different. Loyalty is huge. If (hypothetically) the Khabib-Khamzat beef got worse and Ali didn't take Team Khabib's side guaranteed a LOT of Ali's clients would feel disrespected and leave him...not only active MMA fighters but Ali probably still manages Khabib's guest appearances and earns from it...all in all Khabib is more valuable to Ali than KHAMZAT.

Even finances aside, I could see Ali moving on from KHAMZAT just out of loyalty to Khabib and his team

Jesus Christ man... does this dude have a Britney Spears style emotional meltdown every month? I'm getting closer and closer to being completely off the hype train, in fact, I think I'm already off. It was a good run.

tenor.gif

Lol, dude changes managers and you take offense to it... How is he the one being emotional?

Best move he ever made dropping that snake :)
<{UberTS}><Kpop775><Oku03>

With a bunch of whiny little bitches here getting melodramatic about a fighter changing his manager, it's nice to see a poster not getting their panties in a bunch. You didn't let me down, Clem!

{<redford}

With a bunch of whiny little bitches here getting melodramatic about a fighter changing his manager, it's nice to see a poster not getting their panties in a bunch. You didn't let me down, Clem!

{<redford}
Just wait until I get started :p
2eiA.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back