Media Khamzat removed Ali as his manager on Instagram

Lol, dude changes managers and you take offense to it... How is he the one being emotional?

Haha I didn't take offense man, I just got off the train. It's not really the manager change, I couldn't care less about Ali. It's his overall drama queen persona, attention whoring and Kadyrov fandom. It is what it is.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Off the top of my head , mir werdum weidman Frankie Edgar and Gustafson Latifi and many others all made trips to see kadyrov.
NO! NOT FRANKIE!
Don't totally nevermind Kadrov but I get where you are coming from.
---
I've heard stuff about Ali and some of it seems accurate, but I've never had him represent me. So I'm going to reserve judgement. I hope they don't start talking shit about each other, and Khamzat gets healthy and is able to fight again. Really want to see what he is capable of.

Haha I didn't take offense man, I just got off the train. It's not really the manager change, I couldn't care less about Ali. It's his overall drama queen persona, attention whoring and Kadyrov fandom. It is what it is.

giphy.gif

The Kadyrov thing I get, but the drama and attention are just part of what has always been fight business. Calling people out and asking for attention is needed if you actually want to have somewhat decent earnings doing combatl sports.

Good move! I knew since the very beginning, and claimed on SD, that Khamzat is the chosen one who will expose all the religious kabib-trolljobs and so far he is doing a great job!

To ditch the snake and his religious extremists was the best he could do!

Sure. New cases daily, virus is mutating, people still dying all over the world but yeah everything's "under control". Everyone get back to spending money and using those credit cards right?
There is a big difference between 'is getting under control' and what you said. Its a bit annoying how people deliberatly pull things out of context.

He’s gonna end up fighting in some Chechen bush league run by Kadyrov.

Sadly enough, he actually might make more money….
The competition might be easier and all that gangsta money pouring in is more dependable than Dana White Privilege. It’s no like Khamzat was ever going to be a marketing dream…

He won't get protective booking anymore without the right manager. Make no mistake.. its not just about money negotiations, part of it is making sure guys gets the right stylistic matchups to be more likely to win, why do you think Khabib only fought strikers for the last 5 years and hasn't fought a serious wrestler or BJJ guy since he lost to Tibau?

He won't get protective booking anymore without the right manager. Make no mistake.. its not just about money negotiations, part of it is making sure guys gets the right stylistic matchups to be more likely to win, why do you think Khabib only fought strikers for the last 5 years and hasn't fought a serious wrestler or BJJ guy since he lost to Tibau?
lol maybe because the strikers were top 5... and wrestlers/bjj guys were getting TKOd and subbed by journeymen so none of them ended up making the top 5

I really don't know much about Ali but from what I've seen I'm not sure if I like the guy or trust him. But apparently he's pretty good at his job from what I've gathered. Again, that's just surface evaluation

Bad move. This will impact his opportunities in the UFC and possibly his pay. Say what you will about Ali, but he keeps his clients happy. They're getting good fights and generally don't complain about money.

I wonder who dumped who?

giphy.gif

I don't like Kadyrov but how is Kadyrov fandom any different than MAGA-heads in the US?

Khamzat's hype started when the pandemic started, and dies now the pandemic is getting under control. It must be related somehow.

Hope he can fight soon, let's see what happens
Could it be that Khamzat didn’t just catch Covid?.. he is covid!!

Chimaev is an emo-chick. Every other month he deletes all his IG posts and signals something dramatic. More mood swings than a bi-polar stripper going through menopause.

Good move! I knew since the very beginning, and claimed on SD, that Khamzat is the chosen one who will expose all the religious kabib-trolljobs and so far he is doing a great job!

To ditch the snake and his religious extremists was the best he could do!
If he’s Chosen One why he no have professional fighter under his name?

Bad move. This will impact his opportunities in the UFC and possibly his pay. Say what you will about Ali, but he keeps his clients happy. They're getting good fights and generally don't complain about money.

I wonder who dumped who?
I think khamzat chose the all star's manager same as Gus'

Maybe Chimmy simply doesn’t like Ali running his social media accounts as he does with some of his other fighters, I wouldn’t read too much into it until the entire story shakes out.

Back