Media Khamzat removed Ali as his manager on Instagram

Ali was probably slighted by what Khamzat and Kadyrov said about Khabib.

Khamzat should've just kept his mouth shut.

Chime got famous for "competing every weekend" and now...hasn't fought in almost a year.
Don't know anything about the manger situation, but i don't really care for him one way or the other especially since at this point he can't even be considered being active

Ali takes over his fighters' social media. I'm sure Khamzat didn't like it. Good for him.

Dude can go far, but he's acting like a neurotic idiot right now.

Good now stop acting "smesh". Forge your own identity.

The idea that Ali has one ounce of integrity lol, he ain't ditching anyone who he thinks will earn him money.
Slow down there a bit mate Khamzat still buddy buddy with a dictator don't forget that.

Best move he ever made dropping that snake :)
<{UberTS}><Kpop775><Oku03>

Think its obvious what happened here. Abdelasleaze probably cut him loose after he talked shit about Khabib.

and the deleting of all his posts is probably from backlash hes still getting from Khabib fans. He might be done with social media for a while

Heres a picture of them after Latifis win last weekend. Doubt there's any beef.

upload_2021-6-11_4-26-36.png

Majdi his "new" manager is the guy standing next to Gus. Him and Ali are close too so I really doubt there's anything spicy happening. Maybe Chimaevs just emotional he tends to be like that.

khamzat made things more interesting
as long as he keeps on winning he can do or say anything he wants
i wish he fights once a week lol

hMkAbkQ.gif

I can see Khamzat getting violently slept in his next fight. I’m talking Derrick Lewis-Curtis Blaydes esque, were they’ll have to get the pliers to uncurl his toes because he’s so stiff

Back