News Khamzat interview: Not fighting Maia, wants Masvidal and title shot next

Excellent. Build him up. Don't rush him. I nominate mike perry.

Nahh nah, he need at least 3 more fights and then a title shot would be realistic ( if he keep dominating like thaylt ) he would benefit from that, more exposure, more fans/haters, then renegotiate his contract for something alot bigger.

I felt like he did his best to about mentioning khabib. Lol.

The comparisons probably annoyed him and also the fans stirring shit between the two

Yes, the journalist asked him in the end which fighters he looked up to, though a question about Khabib would follow, but it didn't :D.

Mostly @D 1 Wrestler , a known Khabib hater on here trying to created drama where none exists :p.

If I would have seen Mohammed Ali I wouldn't run up to him like a retard asking for pictures and autographs.

hagahah

Good work ts, really nice to hear Khamzat speak in a language he fully understand. Sounds more like a nicer guy than in English lol.

Yes he does. I think in his English interview he's trying to hype himself up and sound cocky for the American crowd.

I'm gonna compare to Khabib :p, but that's exactly what he did before he became a champion. Maybe it's Abdelaziz coaching them to handle media :D?

Did you just start using your Sherdog account this year? I'm just curious thanks.

Haha. No, I signed up way back in 2006 and mostly lurked in the forums without posting just seeing what was going on (I actually mostly frequented the Strength and Conditioning forum back in the day when I was training for fun a lot more actively). I DID post every now and then over the years (I'm not sure if all of my older posts were lost in the great "Likes" purge of earlier this year), but then the lockdown happened so I've had a lot more time on my hands in the last few months. :D

Haha. No, I signed up way back in 2006 and mostly lurked in the forums without posting just seeing what was going on (I actually mostly frequented the Strength and Conditioning forum back in the day when I was training for fun a lot more actively). I DID post every now and then over the years (I'm not sure if all of my older posts were lost in the great "Likes" purge of earlier this year), but then the lockdown happened so I've had a lot more time on my hands in the last few months. :D

lol that's all good. I was just wondering, you rarely post and your account is from 2006. So I was just curious :) Anyways enjoy the fights this weekend.

How is that better...?

"I'd run up to him like a retard" vs "I'd run up to him like a handicapped person", either way it's a bloody weird turn of phrase. Is there no equivalent phrase for "Fanboy" or "Superfan" or something like that in the language...?

There is, but that's not how he sees it.

Already hate this guy. Beat 3 cans now he thinks he is untouchable and uncrowned king at WW and soon to be king at MW.

WW, they only discuss WW in this interview.

No mentions of guys from MW.
This tells me he's focusing on WW, which if he can make weight okay, is where he should be fighting.

Although his style does match well vs Costa or Izzy, so he might keep taking fights at MW also. But really 170 is his for the taking if he wants it, and he does.

Would rather watch boxing, what a bad ass

This guy ozzes confidence and will rise up the rankings fast

To conor's credit, his rise was awesome, but this guy will surpass it. He will run through these guys

Mma has finally found its Tyson. A doubters just sit back and enjoy the ride

Khazmat is getting knocked out next. He thinks he's a striker just cause he beat some can. This false sense of confidence will be his downfall.
hey , do you think he trains with fairies lol

Pretty interesting he said TJ Dillashaw. Thought he would pick someone like Fedor or Khabib. Also interesting that he admit that style didn’t work for him. Good to be realistic with yourself and not try to force a style that doesn’t work well with you

Dangerous fight for khamzat.

Mas would knock this fool the fuck out!!

Khamzat ducking the grappling GOAT Maia confirmed. He dont want no part if this BEAST
demian-maia.jpg

Pretty interesting he said TJ Dillashaw. Thought he would pick someone like Fedor or Khabib. Also interesting that he admit that style didn’t work for him. Good to be realistic with yourself and not try to force a style that doesn’t work well with you

Keeping TJ's workrate, feinting and set-ups at MW has to be monsterous for your cardio and sense of cordination.

I guess Usman didn't get that message.

Great interview, I really do like this guy so far.

Shit! That was crazy stuff. I love that little woman stepping in to shield Colby against the shitsquad!
WTF was that? Ali creating fucked up shit I guess. That man is a psyko.

Back