Media Khamzat going hard in sparring session (recent)

There are plenty of guys here who know quite well what they are looking at.

yeaaaah, sure they do. Some random sherdogger will know better than an elite trainer or world class fighter how to train.

Behind the computer everybody is an expert.

Nvm I didn't realize you were a newbie with so many posts. You aren't familiar with the forum at at all. I will go back to banging my 6'5 life.

Yes I know that there the joke that all sherdoggers are Gods and blah blah blah, but in reality 99% of them have no clue what are they even talking about, specially when it comes to training and fighting, so they bashing world class fighters over a sparring video is just ridiculous.

Yes I know that there the joke that all sherdoggers are Gods and blah blah blah, but in reality 99% of them have no clue what are they even talking about, specially when it comes to training and fighting, so they bashing world class fighters over a sparring video is just ridiculous.
If you think the training in that video isnt a massive downgrade from training at all stars then you are the only one here that doesn’t know what you’re talking about. Also a lot of us do train man. I have done Muay Thai for years and bjj for years. Now I do both. Why are you always arguing in every thread I see you in?

Kham getting lit up in the boxing.

Not a fan of 100% go’s w/o head gear. Shit I dont even spar light w/o one. Everybody complains head gear gets in the way and they cant see well, but they need to wear them more often and adjust. You get use to them.

Those hard spars are good when getting ready for a fight for those big cardio dumps, and to see which techniques you pick from when you are winded and throwing with everything. But not all the time imo.

Defense looks terrible

Usman may have a better chance than I thought
You really thought a guy with 12 minutes of cage time against nobodies would beat Usman?

We obviously don't know Khamzat's ceiling, but this is Mike Perry level hype. We all saw what happened once he faced even a middle tier fighter.

I bet money Khamzat’s skill level will plummet if he keeps training in Chechnya and not all stars. That looked like some backyard boxing bull shit sparring.

his everything had dropped since covid. really interesting to see if he has the same ability in his return

Nvm I didn't realize you were a newbie with so many posts. You aren't familiar with the forum at at all. I will go back to banging my 6'5 life.
They have no idea. Calling sherdoggers fat and lazy is haram. Sherdoggers see and remember all. Whoever that is one day will see a real sherdogger who got offended, and it ain't going to be pretty.

You really thought a guy with 12 minutes of cage time against nobodies would beat Usman?

We obviously don't know Khamzat's ceiling, but this is Mike Perry level hype. We all saw what happened once he faced even a middle tier fighter.
I'm only joking

(sort of)

He looks like he's getting pieced up. Who's the other guy? This is the kind of sparring that, if done too often, shortens careers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back