Media Khamzat going hard in sparring session (recent)

Who is the fuck is filming wth this calculator...

Its 2021 no excuse for shitty video quality...

Also never understood this mentally when sparring lol .. i would have asked him to sit out a few rounds if i was the coach..not sitting there whistling... Thats how people get hurt in the gym.and fights/careers get cut short ..

I say this as someone that has invoked "KhamGOAT SMESHmaev" several times here. The 0:19 mark of that video is EXACTLY where anyone in the WW top 10 would put his lights out. Nevermind what the MWs would do.

This is not training lol...at some point your just fighting at the gym for nothing and shorting your career lol

Yeah sometimes you need to go hard, so when you get punched for real in the actual fight you do not get shooked or panic like Brock Lesnar.

Yeah sometimes you need to go hard, so when you get punched for real in the actual fight you do not get shooked or panic like Brock Lesnar.

Theres going hard and then theres scrapping lol..

This was a fight...i get preparing for a fight...but you dont need to actually fight to do it...

The romans where the most efficient killing force ever... And they didnt fight in training, they saved that for there enemies...

The other fighter he was sparring heavy with seems to be better than chimaera...

How is there such low quality footage in 2021?
I'm guessing not everyone in every country has an iPhone 11 or 12 or something.

May have got downrezzed to Standard-Def along the way, perhaps. Plus it looked DARK in that location. Cellphone video in dark places is not often great.

The other fighter he was sparring heavy with seems to be better than chimaera...

In Dagestan and Chechnya there are plenty of fighters who would fuck up at least half of the UFC roster

In Dagestan and Chechnya there are plenty of fighters who would fuck up at least half of the UFC roster
that's probably about the only thing you've ever said on this forum that has any reasonable kernel of potentially plausible validity.

Khamzat was one of the most exciting prospects in the UFC when he was active but if he never fights again he should stop calling out people its ridiculous. If you are retired then stfu and move on.
Dillon is that you?

CTE has changed a lot of things now...what's the point of becoming champion of the world if a few decades later it destroys his mind and kills him prematurely?

he looks like a elemntary school kid winging punches.

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif
classic

Well, someone has got to say it. Khamzat was getting smeshed.

Back