Media Khamzat going hard in sparring session (recent)

yeaaaah, sure they do. Some random sherdogger will know better than an elite trainer or world class fighter how to train.

Behind the computer everybody is an expert.
You don't have to be an expert. In basketbal, if a guy gives bad pass after bad pass, you don't have to be an elite trainer to see he makes mistakes.

Same with fighting. You yourself are able to see Ben Askren is a bad boxer. Doesn't take an expert, right? So Sherdoggers who train themselves and watch a lot of fights are totally capable to see Khamzat isn't showing anything 'special'. They don't claim to be better..

Also, turn in around. You call Khamzat a world class fighter. But how are you able to tell? Are you an elite trainer?

I hope that was at the end of round 10

Two brawlers swinging like bums

In Dagestan and Chechnya there are plenty of fighters who would fuck up at least half of the UFC roster

Really?
Why was there only 1 champion then?

Zabit is elite, but fights rarely.
Islam has a great potential, but haven't fought top 10.

Others are journeymen or struggling hard.

Lol this guy again.
Every one here trains, is 6’5, shredded, and has at least seven hot girlfriends.
If by trains you mean teaches
If by 6’5 your measuring us while crouching
And by gf you mean the world is our harem

then ur not far off.

Really?
Why was there only 1 champion then?

Zabit is elite, but fights rarely.
Islam has a great potential, but haven't fought top 10.

Others are journeymen or struggling hard.

Dagestanis have a much harder time getting into the UFC than Americans, for obvious reasons. This is why there are not many of them. I bet that even getting a visa is much harder for them than for Brazilians.

UFC has many great fighters, but they do not have all the best fighters in the world. There are plenty of guys out there who would be a force in the UFC. I bet there are fighters that could even beat Ngannou.

World is a huge place and not everybody has the same opportunities.

Dagestanis have a much harder time getting into the UFC than Americans, for obvious reasons. This is why there are not many of them. I bet that even getting a visa is much harder for them than for Brazilians.

UFC has many great fighters, but they do not have all the best fighters in the world. There are plenty of guys out there who would be a force in the UFC. I bet there are fighters that could even beat Ngannou.

World is a huge place and not everybody has the same opportunities.

I agree with that, but there were plenty guys from Caucasus who didn't beat half of roster, like you said.
A lot of them had USADA problems as well.

Reactions: lsa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back