Media Khamzat Ducks Luke Rockhold

It's an insane up level for khamzat. Go from Gerald m. At 185 to a former champ?

So rockhold wants chimaev, but Chimaev isn’t interested? That’d be an interesting fight, actually.

It is also the big name his been craving. Knocking off Rockhold would be a great stepping stone and test. It is really hard to judge how good he is when his smoking guys who aren't exactly contenders (Phillips had lost 3 of 4 in UFC at time, McKee UFC debut and meerschaert had lost 4 of 6) . He really hasn't had anyone who has a chance of being a contender. Rockhold while losing 3 of 4 were all loses to champion level fighters so I think it would be a good platform for him.

That's kinda wack if true. Luke vs Chimaev would actually be a very interesting fight. Luke has had 2 bad ko losses, but a good win would still do lot for Chimaev and probably more than whoever he was gonna face. Plus it's definitely good test for him. And for Luke it's a good fight to see if he still has some time or if it really is time to hang it up.

Ducks? Luke is a HUGE 185er with bad losses, Khamzat is a 170-pounder who just got fucked by covid, yeah, I told him to not take it and anyone with brains here knows why,

Yea, because Khamzat is tiny...Get out of here. He's fought at 185 multiple times and is, at the very least, an average sized middleweight. He's a legit 6'2

Here he is not looking out of place next to 205er Jimmi Manuwa. He could easily bulk up and fight at LHW

DqySnpBWoAIlG2J.jpg:large

This guy is done. He will never recapture that hype that he had last summer and I'd be surprised if we don't see Luke in the octagon again before him

Not so subtle dig from Rockhold. He kind of has a point but let Khamzat actually fight at any weight after the Covid recovery, then we can start criticising from there. A bit unfair that he’s had the virus and now has a load of low IQ posters piling into each thread to call him a duck.

He’s obviously trying to get to the belt at 170 first. He wanted Edwards and now he wants Magny.

He’s not ducking Rockhold anymore than Jiri is ducking Francis. That’s just not the weight class he’s trying to get the belt in now. If Khamzat wins the WW strap, he would likely then go fight Izzy.

You can't go round saying I'll fight anyone at anytime, I'll fight both the champions at these weight classes and beat them the same day.

Then go... nah he's too big.. I'm a ww atm.

Also .. even if he gets the ww strap ( will take years anyhow.. He's not a very active fighter ) there's no way he goes straight onto fight izzy....

It is also the big name his been craving. Knocking off Rockhold would be a great stepping stone and test. It is really hard to judge how good he is when his smoking guys who aren't exactly contenders (Phillips had lost 3 of 4 in UFC at time, McKee UFC debut and meerschaert had lost 4 of 6) . He really hasn't had anyone who has a chance of being a contender. Rockhold while losing 3 of 4 were all loses to champion level fighters so I think it would be a good platform for him.
Ya it’d be a great win. That being said, Luke is an animal on the mat. I wonder if this played into Chimaevs thought process.

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.
Lolz at you who has rat lip beat thats top10 or ex champ?

Would have been a great fight. Not too surprising Khamzat doesn't want it.

If this is true, can Khazmat, a man without a single ranked win, please stop inserting himself into title picture conversations. wtf

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.
literally, who is Khazmat??

Rockhold is a fading former champ, who the fuck is Khazmat??

Yea, because Khamzat is tiny...Get out of here. He's fought at 185 multiple times and is, at the very least, an average sized middleweight. He's a legit 6'2

Here he is not looking out of place next to 205er Jimmi Manuwa. He could easily bulk up and fight at LHW

DqySnpBWoAIlG2J.jpg:large

Define "not looking out of place" please. Manuwa is clearly way bigger, in fact Luke is closer to Manuwa than Khamzat.

Back