• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat Ducks Luke Rockhold

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.

Dude, stop doing drugs

Rockhold was KTFO by prime Yoel in R3 and by the current LHW champion in R2. Yeah, it sucks!
Still better than beating 3 cans.

McKee - 0-2 in UFC, brought specially in UFC to lose to Chimaev
Phillips - 1-5 in UFC, released. His only win was against another 0-2 can
Meerschaert - a little better, only 7-6 in UFC, almost an Artem Lobov record

Rockhold didn't have opponents so weak since 2009

If Chimaev accepted and won, that'd put him up for a TS after Whittaker. Hell of an opportunity to waste.

Possibly for the best, though. Rockhold is big for MW, while Chimaev doesn't seem to have any trouble making 170 (unless I'm mistaken). Would be a 10 - 15 lbs weight difference in the cage.

Dude, stop doing drugs

Rockhold was KTFO by prime Yoel in R3 and by the current LHW champion in R2. Yeah, it sucks!
Still better than beating 3 cans.

McKee - 0-2 in UFC, brought specially in UFC to lose to Chimaev
Phillips - 1-5 in UFC, released. His only win was against another 0-2 can
Meerschaert - a little better, only 7-6 in UFC, almost an Artem Lobov record

Rockhold didn't have opponents so weak since 2009

I'm like Chimaev, but people mocking Luke for his losses are insane.

Bisping is super underrated. Romero is insanely dangerous and possibly the best MW in the world if he throws some more strikes lol. And Jan might be the best 205er on earth now that Jones seems out of prime (as does Rumble).

I guess it’s official then. Hamz is a welterweight.

… with a side of duck

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.
Bro Luke would make khamzat his personal bitch. There’s a reason he said no the the fight. He would get owned bad and his hype permanently destroyed.

Rockhold is a tough fight, completely different level from his previous opposition, former world champ.

Last edited:
1u9sjb.jpg

What have you done to gain respect broski?
I’m a super sweet level 73 paladin of fantasy craft.

sr tho, nothing, but I’m not shooting my mouth off all over place making claims I then refuse to back up.

How is it ducking when you're fighting in another weight class and focused on magny who is ranked far higher than Luke? Man it's like all those fake ass clout chasers calling him out only after he signed the fight with Leon.

Who did he beat in 185 in the last let's say 5 years?
His 5 last opponents. Hes been out due to injury
21523F60-CE60-4771-B8BE-E8EDF3047A97.jpeg

No shame to lose to those guys. Like i said a beast. He beats most of the guys in the top 10, think only Whittaker and Adesanya gives him problem.

LOL he beat scrubs. He’s the new Johnny Walker except Walker is willing to fight anyone.
So you don't have the appropriate information to make an informed decision on how good he is, which is what I said. It's okay to simply not know. I'll reserve judgement until he is truly tested.

(Luke Rockhold: 2 fight losing streak, both by KO. His last win against David Branch was 4 years ago and that was coming off a KO loss to Michael Bisping.)

what in the fuck has khamzat done to make anyone believe he could beat rockhold?

rockhold has lost to romero and jan, for fuck's sake. meanwhile khamzat has beaten a few nobodies.

luke pushes his shit in.

Back