Media Khamzat Ducks Luke Rockhold

It’s funny because I remember Khamzat’s only relevant win was against a MW.

Ducks? Luke is a HUGE 185er with bad losses, Khamzat is a 170-pounder who just got fucked by covid, yeah, I told him to not take it and anyone with brains here knows why,

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.

Please enlighten us as to whom khamzat has beaten that gives you the impression he would beat even a past his best rockhold ? There is no way for you to draw that conclusion. Khamzat is not a proven commodity against any top ranked opponents.

Reactions: lsa
I would have no problem with him turning it down IF, a big IF, he hadn’t talk all this shite before about doing the exact opposite of this. Fucking loser.

lost any respectability in my eyes

1u9sjb.jpg

What have you done to gain respect broski?

I'm tired of hearing about Khamzat. He smashed a few cans and one low level journeyman in short order. Great. Who cares?

Luke has the skill to beat everyone in the division, or lose to clowns like Bisping because of his chin and bad defense.. Actually if he can get Isreal down, the champ would be his easiest fight at 185... Luke bless... you clowns

You realize he has very bad effects from covid, no? He hasn't taken any fights, so what makes you so sure he's ducking here? Why not assume he's waiting until he's closer to 100% before taking a fight?

The other day he literally posted a video him running in neveda desert lol. Hes also been training hard and sparring. He can fight if he wanted to.

He is probably waiting on a favorable matchup

Khamzat would kill him he just wants to beat Usman first .

;)

The fact that people actually think Luke Rockhold would beat Khamzat in 2021 is crazy.

Rockholds last win was 2017 lol. He doesn’t put his hands up and he’s old and slow now. He would get KO’d bad, even by a WW like Khamzat.

Luke makes Khamzat look like a novice. And if you don't see that, you've drank too much of the Chimaev Kool-Aid that the UFC has been pushing.
No doubt Khamzat is talented, but Rockhold is much, much better, and grapples with Khabib, so he knows the style

Luke is a very powerful grappler. His striking defense is trash so I guess Chim could land a haymaker on the feet.

Luke dodged the bullet. Khamzat would've ended him in the 1st.

Rockhold has been brutally KO'd in 3 of his last 4 fights. His 5 career losses are all by KO. It's not crazy to think that someone with heavy hands can clean his clock.
So Khamzat is a KO artist because he finished a couple bums? Ok <45>

Back