• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khamzat Chimaev vs. Nate Diaz or Aljamain Sterling vs. T.J. Dillashaw or Petr Yan vs. Sean O'Malley?

Which fight would you want to see the most?

• Total voters
I like all these fights. I'm looking forward to seeing Khamzat smash Nate and Yan break O'Malley. Aljo vs Dillashaw should be fun but I don't want Dillashaw getting the title back

Eh all have significant asterisks. Yan/O'Malley is a mismatch so who cares. Khamzat/Nate is a mismatch as well but at least it is the exciting ascendancy of Khamzat so I'll vote for that. Aljo/TJ is more even but I think the majority of advocates for it are those emotionally invested fans hating either one (or both) guys. I don't have issues with either guy so to me it is just a basic "first title defense" of a non-dominant champ and a currently questionable/non-dominant contender. Style-wise their matchup is nothing amazing either. So comparatively little excitement considering it is a title fight.
I would love to see Yan dominate the fight then lose by DQ. The most hilarious outcome in my opinion. Then TJ wins the belt from Sterling and fails the post-fight drug test.
lol good stuff for both

Who tf are these people excited to see Khamzat vs Diaz?

Please explain what is so intriguing about watching a Diaz bro get mauled by a dominant wrestler in 2022. We’ve seen this. We don’t need to see it again.
<{cruzshake}>
See above for my logic. Just comparatively speaking to the other two fights. Of course Islam/Charles blows away all three right now.

I picked Diaz-Khazmat because it will be the last fight ever for one of the UFC's most colorful fighters. Everybody has their last fight sooner or later though. It's funny, neither Diaz bro is a great fighter, but the Diaz brothers will both be remembered for a long time. Never been a Nate fan, but I hope he wins his last fight.

I really can't decide...voted Khamzat vs Nate but this is a tossup.

Hyped equally for all three fights. The poll is really close which means people are in for a treat yeah boii

Dead even through about 100 votes.

Cool.

Last time I looked Khamzat/Diaz was in the lead, now they're last. lol

Which fight are you most interested/intrigued to watch?

Screen-Shot-2022-07-19-at-12.40.01-PM-726x370.png

Aljamain-Sterling-vs-TJ-Dillashaw.png

Sean-OMalley-Petr-Yan-1068x580.jpg.optimal.jpg

Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev is a more intriguing matchup than any of these imo and is the best matchup this year imo.

Voted Sterling/Dillasnake but Yan/O'Malley is pretty close. I'll always be a Diaz brother fan (still like Nick more) but no interest to watch him get pummeled on his way out.

Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev is a more intriguing matchup than any of these imo and is the best matchup this year imo.

I know that's why I didn't put that fight on the poll. It's the obvious choice.

Back