Media Khamzat Chimaev looking very sharp on the pads

Will he become champion in 2024?

• Total voters
I think he should fight someone like Vettori .. strong... well rounded... a real test for pretty much anyone in the MW division
That's a great opponent, either guy could win that imo. Personally, my pic would be Vettori to take him into the later rds and drown him.

That's a great opponent, either guy could win that imo. Personally, my pic would be Vettori to take him into the later rds and drown him.
It's a close fight I think in 3 round Chimaev wins 2... in 5.... Vettori wins 3.... both guys I think are too tough to be finished

I think he should fight someone like Vettori .. strong... well rounded... a real test for pretty much anyone in the MW division
What's stopping him from doing that? He probably doesn't really want a fight like this. But it would be interesting to watch.

I voted yes. But let’s be honest all champs will suck him through the year

It's a close fight I think in 3 round Chimaev wins 2... in 5.... Vettori wins 3.... both guys I think are too tough to be finished

What's stopping him from doing that? He probably doesn't really want a fight like this. But it would be interesting to watch.
Why do you guys want a jobber fight in between?

Please rewatch vettori vs holland and then holland vs khamzat to get an idea on the level of skill set disparity.

Khamzat likely suplexes him into the nose bleed seats

Idgaf what he does outside the octagon but seems like he is not dangerous once fights go past R1 and I don't think he has five round cardio to compete with someone like DDP. I think DDP via smesh
Ya. It’s crazy how far his stock has fallen from his first several fights in the ufc. That being said, he did beat Burns and Usman. That’s pretty impressive.

• hands hang at his chest
  • jams his punches
  • doesnt step off the center line on the lowkick, begging to be punched in the face

If UFC gives him a big fight Sherdog will bitch he doesn't deserve it.
If UFC refuses to give him a big fight Sherdog will bitch that he hasn't beaten anyone.
If UFC gives him a big fight and he wins Sherdog will bitch that it didn't count and that his opponent was a LW (if #2 ranked WW) or 80 years old without knees (if #1 ranked WW)

Sick of this game already. Give him a title shot already

bdd.jpg

He’s an over rated hype job. Burns and Usman exposed him. Khamzat gets finished at mw by any top 5

Looks like Paddy with better combos.

Come on man you think Holland today would lose to Nate Diaz?
What does that have to do with anything...and you just never know when a Diaz is fighting whats going to happen... Holland isnt some world beater. .

Good to see him work on his striking. He definitely needs to improve that aspect after getting outstruck by Usman.

Not a whole lot, outside of being heartbroken over the clusterfuck of a football game the Lions played last night lol. How goes it sir?

But I also would like Vettori as an opponent, assuming he gets past Allen, which I think he will.

I've been so much happier since I stopped watching other sports in 2004 lol.
Im doing ok I guess sir, thanks for asking.

Fighting Vettori would certainly answer some questions.

Why do you guys want a jobber fight in between?

Please rewatch vettori vs holland and then holland vs khamzat to get an idea on the level of skill set disparity.

Khamzat likely suplexes him into the nose bleed seats
I don't usually do cross-comparisons. Because a fight with one opponent is not a fight with another opponent. But the difference in skills is noticeable, you're right.

Back