News Khamzat Chimaev is officially ranked in the top 15. He enters at #15 in the welterweight division.

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

giphy.gif

totally unwarranted and underserved.

reminiscent of conor treatement.
Can't wait for Khamzat to smash Leon so you can show off your incredible mental gymnastics while trying to explain why it wasn't that impressive and how Khamzat is still just a bum that's beaten nobody

I really only come to Sherdog for the mental gymnastics. It's some of the best you can find on the internet, and that's really saying something

If Dennis Siver can get in the top 10 at 145 by doing nothing, I don't see why Khamzat can't be in the top 15 by smashing out 3 fighters so far.
1 Fighter. The other 2 were middleweights.

Mr Scott will banish Mr Chimaev out of the Top 15 and introduce him to the Shadow Realm

totally unwarranted and underserved.

reminiscent of conor treatement.

I’d agree if they introduced him as top 10, but 15 is a pretty fair rank all things considered.
I want you to look at all the guys that beat Gerald and tell me how many of them were ranked immediately (literally because of the win over Gerald) after beating him.

Is he likely one of the top 15 talent wise? Yeah. But the ufc obviously didn’t learn anything from maycee barber and Sean omalley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back