Khabib's striking makes 8 year old Kung Fu students look like world class strikers.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

Here he is demonstrating a double combo flying knee/hammer fist attack. What a beauty.

And this is who you think has the skills to beat Conor McGregor?

Haha, you guys are really reaching here.

The guy is no different than Jon Fitch. He will likely get his title shot one day, lose, then fade into obscurity.

But the threat of a takedown will keep his opponents guessing because if he gets you down, you are in deep trouble due to his great top control.

That alone makes his striking that much more dangerous than his striking ability on its own.

But the threat of a takedown will keep his opponents guessing because if he gets you down, you are in for some great top control.

That alone makes his striking that much more dangerous than his striking ability on its own.
Lack of clarifying noun makes that clause very confusing.

I'm picking Conor by KO within the first 3

Ouch, looked like an acl injury waiting to happen..

Wow you're reaching, one gif showing a jumping knee so now he sux and is no threat huh?

So if they ever do fight and khabib wins will you post a YouTube vid saying this is dragonclaw then shave your eyebrows?
It's no risk according to you

Khabib has KOed people and held his own against RDA on feet. The threat of takedown changes everything, Michael Johnson was reckless swinging punches, it didn't seem like he was worried to be taken down, not surprisingly Khabib mauled him

That's the monkey style Kung Fu. #ninjashit

Here he is demonstrating a double combo flying knee/hammer fist attack. What a beauty.

The guy is no different than Jon Fitch. He will likely get his title shot one day, lose, then fade into obscurity.
To be completely honest that's the best damn flying knee hammer fist I've ever seen

Seriously show me who can do it better than that ?

A breathtaking display of ineptitude

A wet paper bag could absorb this...

Sweet GIF from his fight in 2012 against Kamol Shalorus. I can find old GIFs and claim they are still relevant in 2016 too.

Here's Conor's supreme ground game against Joe Duffy

There sure are a lot of Conor fanboys who seem terrified that he is going to have to fight Khabib.

Back