Khabib's striking makes 8 year old Kung Fu students look like world class strikers.

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

Here he is demonstrating a double combo flying knee/hammer fist attack. What a beauty.

And this is who you think has the skills to beat Conor McGregor?

Haha, you guys are really reaching here.

The guy is no different than Jon Fitch. He will likely get his title shot one day, lose, then fade into obscurity.

That's a dagestani flying fist right there.

Sweet GIF from his fight in 2012 against Kamol Shalorus. I can find old GIFs and claim they are still relevant in 2016 too.

Here's Conor's supreme ground game against Joe Duffy

I suppose all of your favorite fighters were world champions 6 years ago, too. And not one of them has ever lost a fight early in their career. Never. Not a single one.

Or you can admit you've got a double-standard.

But you won't do that.

its something about that dagestani style that is so ugly lol. They all fight with the same sloppy style.

Sweet GIF from his fight in 2012 against Kamol Shalorus. I can find old GIFs and claim they are still relevant in 2016 too.

Here's Conor's supreme ground game against Joe Duffy

Hahahaha and even with a fence grab McQuitter still got taken down.
Thank you for this post buddy.

There sure are a lot of Conor fanboys who seem terrified that he is going to have to fight Khabib.
I'm a Conor fan and that's kinda the same stupid argument that some pussy ass bitch ( @Hardkore ) that got shut down, brought to the table with Eddie's hype behind him.
Maybe you didn't want to know much about that or you're just ignoring it, but that's fucking weak.

You're on the group of people that wants to Conor lose so bad that really forget about actual facts that made your statement fail.

Here he is demonstrating a double combo flying knee/hammer fist attack. What a beauty.

The guy is no different than Jon Fitch. He will likely get his title shot one day, lose, then fade into obscurity.

So what you are saying is that he's one dimensional in your opinion. You would think that being you are a Conor fan that you would applaud fighters being one dimensional.

I'm a Conor fan and that's kinda the same stupid argument that some pussy ass bitch ( @Hardkore ) that got shut down, brought to the table with Eddie's hype behind him.
Maybe you didn't want to know much about that or you're just ignoring it, but that's fucking weak.

You're on the group of people that wants to Conor lose so bad that really forget about actual facts that made your statement fail.

giphy.gif

The beautiful thing about people being so tense about this shit is sooner or later you get to laugh at them. I think this is more about people waiting to torture his fans than wanting him to lose. Sooner or later, Conor will get strangled again and this place will be hilarious for a week or two, can't wait :)

Uh.. I thought that you were gonna elaborate something ...

Conor fanboys are making a lot of hate threads about someone that Conor isn't even signed to fight.

And you say that I badly want to see Conor lose. I've seen that 3 times already. Once just this year.

8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif

I am a Khabib fan who wants to see him win the title. There is a difference. I don't really give a rat's ass who he beats to get it.

Elaborate enough for you?

His striking is poor. Striking is not what he's going to use to win. He's going to rush in and go for the takedown. He's NEVER failed to get the TD before and Conor has decent, but not great TDD. That said, Ferguson is the worse matchup.

The beautiful thing about people being so tense about this shit is sooner or later you get to laugh at them. I think this is more about people waiting to torture his fans than wanting him to lose. Sooner or later, Conor will get strangled again and this place will be hilarious for a week or two, can't wait :)
Agreed. As we were torture their haters, is part of the game.

Yeah, call guy, who have one of the best striking defense in division "bad striker" is so funny.

Conor fanboys are making a lot of hate threads about someone that Conor isn't even signed to fight.

And you say that I badly want to see Conor lose. I've seen that 3 times already. Once just this year.

8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif

I am a Khabib fan who wants to see him win the title. There is a difference. I don't really give a rat's ass who he beats to get it.

Elaborate enough for you?
Well, you finally let your finger do something, but not enough to point out what my original comment mentioned.

- First of all, real MMA fans doesn't get scared about fights results.
- I'm a Conor fan but not a stupid nuthugger that made silly threads about him every time he buys a new watch or some stupid shit like that.
- We all know that Conor lost to Nate this year but he also beat him fair and square in the rematch, obviously you prefer to keep that gif in your mind to feel better
- Conor had lost twice before enter to the UFC, just as some other great UFC fighter that also became stars, what else you got here ??
- Nice that you're a Khabib fan, I had nothing against him, he's great but, please don't be stupid as the others had been, people won't be terrified with Khabib's mediocre striking for god sake.
his ground game is solid but hoping that the fight will go directly to the ground was something that many thought that it would happen in the Eddie's fight and they really got surprised by Conor's improving TDD.

Good luck on wanting to Khabib become a champ.

Back