Khabib's striking makes 8 year old Kung Fu students look like world class strikers.

his ground game is solid but hoping that the fight will go directly to the ground was something that many thought that it would happen in the Eddie's fight and they really got surprised by Conor's improving TDD.

LOL Khabib and Eddie's take downs arent even in the same ball park.
Khabib will take him down whenever he wants.
Khabib will make Conor quit.

I'm a Conor fan and that's kinda the same stupid argument that some pussy ass bitch ( @Hardkore ) that got shut down, brought to the table with Eddie's hype behind him.
Maybe you didn't want to know much about that or you're just ignoring it, but that's fucking weak.

You're on the group of people that wants to Conor lose so bad that really forget about actual facts that made your statement fail.

Don't you mean you're a Conor cuck?

lmao that gif is hilarious

I agree his striking is pretty bad and I'd hope he invested heavily in developing it. But until he loses because of it and is sent back to the drawing board you can't tell the man he is doing it wrong. Even Conor brough in world BJJ guys to fix his holes.

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

Here he is demonstrating a double combo flying knee/hammer fist attack. What a beauty.

And this is who you think has the skills to beat Conor McGregor?

Haha, you guys are really reaching here.

The guy is no different than Jon Fitch. He will likely get his title shot one day, lose, then fade into obscurity.
Lol his striking has been enough to set up his grappling. Conor's ground game against Chad Mendes was also quite disappointing. Chad made the mistake of barely passing guard and when he did trying to rush the fight (giving Conor a chance to get up). That is exactly why many of us want this fight. Khabib has the grappling tools and the intensity to fuck Conor up, we want to see him either do that or Conor proving how good he is.
If you are a Conor fan you should be asking for this fight, not discrediting his opponent to avoid the fight altogether.

Sweet GIF from his fight in 2012 against Kamol Shalorus. I can find old GIFs and claim they are still relevant in 2016 too.

Here's Conor's supreme ground game against Joe Duffy

Yea except conors ground game has actualy gotten better while khabibs striking is still bum level. Hes a one dimensional wrestler. Gifs of conor being subbed dont change that.

Back