Media Khabib's own words about ducking 170 and Usman

He beat a fighter superior to Ferguson in Gaetjhe who actully smoked tony

GSP is the only guy remaining.. His retired

Wanna start placing bets on when he recovers from the Gaethje loss?

Time-stamped

"not big like I am at 155" basically admitting he has size advantage at 155 and doesn't want to give it up fighting guys his own size at 170. Not GOAT talk imo. Cejudo, GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones, Conor all either bumped up or fought where they cut no weight. While khabib was hospitalized over cutting. This needs to be factored in with GOAT talk.

He also says he can only be considered p4p #1 if he beats Dustin, Tony and GSP. Guess that went out the window with retirement.

Khabib has many fights at 170.

You didnt address his comment and directed a comment at me. Reading comprehension m8

What the ever loving fuck are you talking about? I ONLY directed a comment at you. Fuck man, I get you're obsessed with Khabib, but it seems your obsession has made you more dumb than you've already made yourself look. I mean, reading comprehension m8.

Colby barely cuts and did pretty good against massive Usman. And I already listed a bunch of other guys at 170 who are no bigger than khabib. There is no excuse for him not to move up other than fear of losing the 0
colby weigh ins 181 on fight week, khabib is 166 on fight week. Colby was significantly bigger than RDA, who is already bigger than Khabib....

Khabib is retire but he still lives in your head mate, sad.

Colby barely cuts and did pretty good against massive Usman. And I already listed a bunch of other guys at 170 who are no bigger than khabib. There is no excuse for him not to move up other than fear of losing the 0
Didn’t you hear the post fight interview, he made a promise not to fight anymore. All of your boys lost, it’s over, step away from the keyboard. Live your life knowing Khabib is the LW goat and move on.

Time-stamped

"not big like I am at 155" basically admitting he has size advantage at 155 and doesn't want to give it up fighting guys his own size at 170. Not GOAT talk imo. Cejudo, GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones, Conor all either bumped up or fought where they cut no weight. While khabib was hospitalized over cutting. This needs to be factored in with GOAT talk.

He also says he can only be considered p4p #1 if he beats Dustin, Tony and GSP. Guess that went out the window with retirement.

Butt. Hurt. Delusion.

What the ever loving fuck are you talking about? I ONLY directed a comment at you. Fuck man, I get you're obsessed with Khabib, but it seems your obsession has made you more dumb than you've already made yourself look. I mean, reading comprehension m8.
Wow you truly are low iq and clearly dont understand the term re directing. Please comment on the topic m8

colby weigh ins 181 on fight week, khabib is 166 on fight week. Colby was significantly bigger than RDA, who is already bigger than Khabib....

Khabib is retire but he still lives in your head mate, sad.
Well no shit someone who weighs in 15 pounds heavier will have a 15lb heavier cage weight. Jesus christ this is painful

It's over. Khabib is 29-0. Undefeated. And always will be.
All your boys got their chance. They were twatted away like flies.
Khabib will anyway be tending to his GOATs in the Dagestani mountains and be off the grid, so won't hear any whiny bollox McTap or anyone else comes up with.
They can now all fight for the losers cup. They can all trash talk as much as they like. But all anyone has to do is pull out the meme that shows them tapping for mercy.

Well no shit someone who weighs in 15 pounds heavier will have a 15lb heavier cage weight. Jesus christ this is painful
I am not even talking about can weight here, fight week weight... Colby aint the small welterweight you're picturing, he never got outsized, ever, even against Usman, no one felt like he was too small.

If colby could've make 155, he would've done it, but he can't.

it is the money division, facing woodley and lawler doesn't generate the same money as facing the khabib or the conor of the world or even the poirier and justin's of the world ...

anyone unironically calling khabib goat is just a fan boy. They don't care about schedule, they don't care about title reigns, they don't care about challenging fights, they don't care about his massive weight cutting, they don't care about the things he has said in the past. It's best just to not acknowledge them and let them play their little game. In five years some new person will show up and they will all have jumped ship, talking about how Izzy is the real goat or some shit. This is just mma fan base showing their lack of an attention span. Khabib isn't goat, khabib is arguably not even GOAT LW.

Time-stamped

Yet another Khabib-hating thread from you.
How many more ya gonna make ?? 10? 20? 30? So...2 or 3 more years of this yeah?? Go see a shrink, maybe they can help you.

You are one of the most sour bitter members on this forum.
you should be barred from creating any threads for a period of 6months because you are polluting the 'UFC Discussion' board with your irrational and incessant bitter hatred.

Yet another Khabib-hating thread from you.
How many more ya gonna make ?? 10? 20? 30? So...2 or 3 more years of this yeah?? Go see a shrink, maybe they can help you.

You are one of the most sour bitter members on this forum.
you should be barred from creating any threads for a period of 6months because you are polluting the 'UFC Discussion' board with your irrational and incessant bitter hatred.
More re direction from team khabib white knight crew

Back