Media Khabib's own words about ducking 170 and Usman

I am not even talking about can weight here, fight week weight... Colby aint the small welterweight you're picturing, he never got outsized, ever, even against Usman, no one felt like he was too small.

If colby could've make 155, he would've done it, but he can't.

it is the money division, facing woodley and lawler doesn't generate the same money as facing the khabib or the conor of the world or even the poirier and justin's of the world ...
This is incredibly stupid. If he cuts little to no weight and has had immense success at 170, why would he cut to 155? If more fighters had the ability to do what Colby does they would. The problem is more fighters go the way of khabib over Colby

I made it halfway through page 3 and realized IDGAF.

Do you hate Khabib more or his fanboys?
Jesus more redirect, literally not a single khabib fan can address that statement. All of a sudden the diaz tree times his size has life again for khabib nut huggers

Atleast d1 wrassler still posting on this website, trolling, being butthurt. I was worried he was gonna shoot himself
In the head
With a gun you know
D1 if you ever get thoughts like this dont do it.

This is incredibly stupid. If he cuts little to no weight and has had immense success at 170, why would he cut to 155? If more fighters had the ability to do what Colby does they would. The problem is more fighters go the way of khabib over Colby
you're dumb if you think he doesn't cut weight, we already know he cut at least 10 lbs of water, he is lean and doesn't have a high body fat ratio so he doesn't have to lose much fat on top of that, but don't be dumb, he is not a LW size fighter at all.

To be fair I don't expect you to admit being wrong ... You're the same dude who though khabib would lose to real strikers, than to real wrestlers in the division and you still never admitted being wrong.

this is usman cutting weight to make 170, you're out your mind if you think khabib is the same size as him ... ( you are indeed out of your mind )

( the dude might me at 4 per cent body fat in here , or even less )

Usman is legit huuuuge

you're dumb if you think he doesn't cut weight, we already know he cut at least 10 lbs of water, he is lean and doesn't have a high body fat ratio so he doesn't have to lose much fat on top of that, but don't be dumb, he is not a LW size fighter at all.

To be fair I don't expect you to admit being wrong ... You're the same dude who though khabib would lose to real strikers, than to real wrestlers in the division and you still never admitted being wrong.
If aldo and barboza can drop so could colby. Admit you're wrong now

Khabib would be a tiny 170lb fighter.. like imagine him next to usman.. Christ

Usman is legit huuuuge
huge and not short ...

136_Tyron_Woodley_x_Kamaru_Usman.0.jpg

No matter how Butt hurt you are, he will never come out of retirement for you D1. Keep QQ and accept that your boi got outstruck, humiliated and submitted by the better fighter.
Conor will never reach khabib - I’m sorry buddy

You’ll have to live with this the rest of your life, as will Conor.

29-0

over 1/3 of Kabibs fights have been in WW, it is normal that fighters go down when they join the UFC as they understand that the UFC is on another level and they need to try to fight smaller guys to go on with their career.

Jesus more redirect, literally not a single khabib fan can address that statement. All of a sudden the diaz tree times his size has life again for khabib nut huggers

This is nonsense. The actual facts are that Khabib's in-cage weight has ranged from 180ish (earlier in his career) to the 170's (his most recent few fights), which is average for a Lightweight. Dustin was almost 4 pounds heavier for their fight (176 vs 172.6 on fight night).

Those are the facts. Your inability to understand that bad weight cuts are due to all kinds of factors not limited to the amount of pounds being cut doesn't change any of that.

Time-stamped

"not big like I am at 155" basically admitting he has size advantage at 155 and doesn't want to give it up fighting guys his own size at 170. Not GOAT talk imo. Cejudo, GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones, Conor all either bumped up or fought where they cut no weight. While khabib was hospitalized over cutting. This needs to be factored in with GOAT talk.

He also says he can only be considered p4p #1 if he beats Dustin, Tony and GSP. Guess that went out the window with retirement.

Go see a doctor mate

FFS your level of hate makes me look like conor's biggest fan

This is nonsense. The actual facts are that Khabib's in-cage weight has ranged from 180ish (earlier in his career) to the 170's (his most recent few fights), which is average for a Lightweight. Dustin was almost 4 pounds heavier for their fight (176 vs 172.6 on fight night).

Those are the facts. Your inability to understand that bad weight cuts are due to all kinds of factors not limited to the amount of pounds being cut doesn't change any of that.
That doesn't mean anything. What was barboza cage weight vs khabib? He's fighting at 145 now. Rehydration is a personal preference. Some guys feel slow or bloated if they rehydrate too much. Khabib is not smaller than Diaz, pettis, rda, madvidal. This is fact.

Dumb.

Aldo wanted to go up, Dana wouldn't let him (reportedly). By that time, it would have been disastrous.
Jones refused to fight DC at HW because he had advantage at LHW (source).
BJ moved up, got beat by an all time great, moved back down, eventually lost.
Conor moved up, lost to Khabib.
GSP waited until the weakest champ ever to move up.
Silva fought only lower top 10 fighters (yes I know Forrest was one fight way from the belt).
CCC fought twice and retired.

Hendo and Couture went up and down and up again. It was a different era. A better era. Both have lots of losses, which today fans would shred (IMO fans changed, not the sport).

Khabib didn't even have time to go to WW even if he wanted. His prime and his championship era was too short. He retired earlier than most. If you want to rip him for that, fine. But don't rip him for doing what's basically normal. Which is, fight well, earn belt, defend belt.

We spent half a decade listening to GSP & Silva fans whine and complain about each other over moving up, not moving up, what is expected, what is extra credit, etc. All of it came to nothing. Let's not repeat history please.

Dumb.

Aldo wanted to go up, Dana wouldn't let him (reportedly). By that time, it would have been disastrous.
Jones refused to fight DC at HW because he had advantage at LHW (source).
BJ moved up, got beat by an all time great, moved back down, eventually lost.
Conor moved up, lost to Khabib.
GSP waited until the weakest champ ever to move up.
Silva fought only lower top 10 fighters (yes I know Forrest was one fight way from the belt).
CCC fought twice and retired.

Khabib didn't even have time to go to WW even if he wanted. His prime and his championship era was too short. He retired earlier than most. If you want to rip him for that, fine. But don't rip him for doing what's basically normal. Which is, fight well, earn belt, defend belt.
Lol at saying conor went up and lost to khabib ignoring eddie. No mention of cejudo either. DC won a title

Back