Khabib's old man responds to McGregor: "We are not forgiving anything, gonna bury Conor"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"Mentally they can’t get (under our skin)," he told RT. “In that aspect we are standing firm. We are even letting certain things pass. But we are not forgiving anything. The cage and the fight are still ahead.”

“For the hype, for the money, to bury Conor’s era it is even better for us,” he said. “But if we talk purely sportswise, we still want the Ferguson fight. I really want him to come back and defeat Pettis. The intrigue is still there, and the whole world is interested (in the Ferguson fight). It would be 11 and 0 Khabib [in the UFC], 11 and 0 for him. And the fight that hasn’t happened yet.”

“Georges St-Pierre, who has never been defeated as a champion at 170 (pounds). He came back and took the belt from (Michael) Bisping at 185 (lbs). It’s always been a dream fight for me. I’ve been following him for a long time. He is a Hall of Famer. He showcased so much in this sport.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/4/1...ing-coward-diss-we-are-not-forgiving-anything

Need Khabib's old man to fight Chris Weidman's old man for the title of "Still my boy" champ.

Khabib need his dad to do trashtalking for him.

Conor’s watch is worth more than the entire Republic of Dagestan

Conor KOing Khabib would be the greatest event in MMA in modern history. On par or greater than Holm/Rousey. The shitstorm from Khabib nut surfers would drown us all.

Conor Will cry And quit again

They know - they can see - they see weakness - It's not the same Conor - he has been living wrong. He has aged his body has aged he has basically been pouring p0ison ch3micals inTO his body - drinking/smoking/late nights partying/ maybe drugs too/ travelling through his blood - hence the way that he now looks. He looks weak - his upper body has lost muscle - his face has aged - this is what happens when you abuse yourself.
He has all the usual problems i suspect - maybe rehab in the future who knows.

Im not hating - and G0d bless him - it must have been imposSible temptation - but lets face up to the facts here. I mean look at the recent pictures of him.

Conor KOing Khabib would be the greatest event in MMA in modern history. On par or greater than Holm/Rousey. The shitstorm from Khabib nut surfers would drown us all.
Stop. No one was as bad as Rouseys hype.

Getting a little tiresome hearing from Khabibs dad all the time. He's not the one doing the fighting.

Khabib's father would ragdoll Conor just as badly as Khabib.

Need Khabib's old man to fight Chris Weidman's old man for the title of "Still my boy" champ.

Khabib would have to lose in order for a "SMB" moment to materialize. And even still, Papa Weidman is SMB GOAT.

He's right about Tony vs Khabib.

I just wanna see that shit after the Conor fight.

Conor is in his head.
Lots of people on this forum use that expression, but what does it actually mean?
Of course they are thinking about about their next (and biggest) fight and have been interviewed about it. What is the guy supposed to say "no comment"?!

Just glad the Ferg fight is not off the table for them.

Just approach it like this one. Get good possible replacements on the same card or close to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back