Khabib's old man responds to McGregor: "We are not forgiving anything, gonna bury Conor"

Yikes, that is an impressive level of confidence

Also, you should've waited until the line came closer. He'll be nearly even odds as the fight approaches

If it goes anywhere close to even odds I'll put more money on Khabib

Two bedroom condo with maintenance fee
3 bedrooms. One for his brass balls, ammirite?

But sounds like an intriguing fight. If Conor can't stop the chain TD's with hands, and he hasn't proven he can do that consistently, I don't see how he gets out of there without Khabib living up to his promise to rearrange his face.

Basically Conor has a puncher's chance. He has to hit Khabib hard enough to stun him enough to finish him in the midst of Khabib's chain TDs. Khabib is NOOOOT going to stand with Conor so the whole "Khabib got tagged by MJ and Al" is irrelevant as he's NOOOOOT going to do that with Conor and he's said so. Said he'll chain TD after TD and we all know he can literally do that for 25 mins if necessary.

Conor has to use his pinpoint accuracy to catch Khabib hard enough to start a finish.... because as soon as Khabib is tagged hes' only getting more aggressive with his TD attempts. So Conor has to hit him hard ennough to stun him BEFORE he gets taken down. I really believe that if Khabib gets him down in that first round, Conor CANNOT get up and he will lose so much energy that the fight will be changed utterly, from that point on.

So if Khabib gets the TD in round 1, I think he has an 80-90% chance of winning. And if Conor wins, it will be by using his pin point accuracy and catching Khabib on an entry for a TD.

I have to favour Khabib, with a good understanding that Conor can clip him at any point and end it, possibly. So puncher's chance for Conor and a strong probability of Khabib.

Khabib does NOT seem worried and I doubt his dad is either. Conor's TD defense isn't good enough for them to worry I don't think...

I again notice the subtle down playing of Conor, acting like he is not really that skilled and looking past him. They say "easy money....joker.....clown......McNuggets.......one tricky pony" and then they are sleeping, shooting on the ref and crying under a towel.

Rent free
TELEMMGLPICT000134765044_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqbfm0Wc-yjgjndUdXD1grOE1pIKuDFxik2BovREXi-fA.jpeg

You know when they are talking about another opponent they are already beaten

Aldo talked about fighting Max Halloway “he young hawain kid” is what he said before the Conor fight

Eddie Alvarez said it was the easiest fight in the 155 division “there is no Santa Claus”

Now Khabibs dad taking about Ferguson who Khabib was supposed to fight about 10 times already .

It’s not cardio vs chin. You folks are assuming mcgregor has the grappling accumen to get back on his feet.

Conor KOing Khabib would be the greatest event in MMA in modern history. On par or greater than Holm/Rousey. The shitstorm from Khabib nut surfers would drown us all.
I wish that were the case
80 % of these Khabib nuthuggers are not even true fans of the dude, they just hate Conor with a passion so they are masking their hate for Conor while buying into their collective hope that Khabib will be the one to shut Conor up for good...
After Conor wins those people won't disappear for long, they'll over hype Conor's next victim in the same blind nut hugging manor.

Conor nut-gobblers are MUCH more annoying than Khabib nut-jockeys. Would Khabib TKOing or submitting Conor also be "the greatest event in MMA in modern history"?

Conor KOing Khabib would be the greatest event in MMA in modern history. On par or greater than Holm/Rousey. The shitstorm from Khabib nut surfers would drown us all.

Nope. Khabib isn't a manlet, and your boy has a small punchers chance. Can't wait for the dickrider crew to vanish, and I'm not even a big Khabib fan!

Conor has real fans. They don’t vanish. Khabib has Conor haters. They just jump on the next opponents jock. I guess you’re one of those, too.

Conor is going to get his fucking head bashed in for what he said about Khabib's dad and Khabib will have no emotion while doing it. Death is no big deal to Russians.

People thinking this is going to make Khabib stand with him or something?
<45>

Please watch this if you want to understand more about Russia

Nice to see him give hespect to Tony and GSP. Abdulmanap vs Artem is the fight to make.

High stakes for both fighters. The thing is is that khabib hasn’t been exposed. We know Conor has endurance issues and can be defeated on the ground. Khabibs whole game revolves around his opponents overly respecting his grappling.

Tree times bigger....
Are you an idiot? IDC what a fighters excuses are, Im talking how this forum acts after someone loses to Conor. Its been the same way since Porier.

Btw regarding his loss to diaz. Besides the tongue in cheek 3 times his size, he was very honest and transparent about his short comings. Gave props to diaz taking shots and still always being in his face, his energy managment, what he can work on for the rematch. He handled the loss a lot better then some of sherdogs beloved fighters.

Getting a little tiresome hearing from Khabibs dad all the time. He's not the one doing the fighting.
So maybe you should stop reading/listening to people who interview his dad.

Do you not understand that if they're interviewing him, he's going to be giving the answers?

Typical whiney people problems.

So maybe you should stop reading/listening to people who interview his dad.

Do you not understand that if they're interviewing him, he's going to be giving the answers?

Typical whiney people problems.
GRz2QG8.gif

They know - they can see - they see weakness - It's not the same Conor - he has been living wrong. He has aged his body has aged he has basically been pouring p0ison ch3micals inTO his body - drinking/smoking/late nights partying/ maybe drugs too/ travelling through his blood - hence the way that he now looks. He looks weak - his upper body has lost muscle - his face has aged - this is what happens when you abuse yourself.
He has all the usual problems i suspect - maybe rehab in the future who knows.

Im not hating - and G0d bless him - it must have been imposSible temptation - but lets face up to the facts here. I mean look at the recent pictures of him.
You are a traitor for revealing all of this, Artem.

There's gonna be a shitstorm regardless of the outcome. Unless it's a draw or a dq or something I guess. Maybe even then.

They know - they can see - they see weakness - It's not the same Conor - he has been living wrong. He has aged his body has aged he has basically been pouring p0ison ch3micals inTO his body - drinking/smoking/late nights partying/ maybe drugs too/ travelling through his blood - hence the way that he now looks. He looks weak - his upper body has lost muscle - his face has aged - this is what happens when you abuse yourself.
He has all the usual problems i suspect - maybe rehab in the future who knows.

Im not hating - and G0d bless him - it must have been imposSible temptation - but lets face up to the facts here. I mean look at the recent pictures of him.

I'm not even a conor fan but he's fine and drugs are the shit

Back