Khabib's old man responds to McGregor: "We are not forgiving anything, gonna bury Conor"

Conor has real fans. They don’t vanish. Khabib has Conor haters. They just jump on the next opponents jock. I guess you’re one of those, too.

I guess reading is tough for the 209, but I'm not a Khabib fan as the post you quoted says. Just pretty confident he's going to beat Connor easily.

What is Khabib's dad going to do if Conor actually wins?
That’s why Conor’s troll job was so brilliant. Whether Khabib acknowledges it or not his family’s honor in now on the line. He feels that pressure every time he looks at his father. Khabib’s adrenaline dump when the cage door closes will be monstrous. Conor has faced this pressure before (Aldo, Nate 2, Floyd). Khabib has never faced this kind of pressure.

That’s why Conor’s troll job was so brilliant. Whether Khabib acknowledges it or not his family’s honor in now on the line. He feels that pressure every time he looks at his father. Khabib’s adrenaline dump when the cage door closes will be monstrous. Conor has faced this pressure before (Aldo, Nate 2, Floyd). Khabib has never faced this kind of pressure.

Let Abdulmanap in Trump!

He is an expert in teaching humility.

Let Abdulmanap in Trump!

He is an expert in teaching humility.
Everyone who fights Conor says they are going to make him humble. Dustin, Chad, Aldo and Eddie all said the same thing.

Conor KOing Khabib would be the greatest event in MMA in modern history. On par or greater than Holm/Rousey. The shitstorm from Khabib nut surfers would drown us all.

No.

Khabib throwing Conor around for 2-3 rounds straight and absolutely bashing his face in until he either taps to strikes or gets knocked out is what would be the equivalent of Holm/Rousey.

Imagine the McNuthugger tears.

Georges St-Pierre, who has never been defeated as a champion at 170 (pounds). .
maxresdefault.jpg

Wow... I just thank god that Conor isn't fighting Khabib's dad.

<OKC16>

His old man should worry about preventing Khabib for burying himself in tiramisu.

That’s an insane bet to put against Conor! What’s it paying?
He either has fuck you money or hes a dumb ass. That's a very risky bet. That's like betting on Ronda rousey vs a good striker.

Back