Media Khabib's Manager: "My job is to get the easiest fight for the most money"

Well since he admits he is going duck Tony
Dustin would be ok ,
Canelo would kill him
Mayweather is too old , what's he 49?

Like Conor when he boxed Floyd, the win is not what matters. Just the money. Khabib's agent just wants the money..

He could get 20 plus million fighting an overrated guy that's scared of him.

I think Conor doesn't want Khabib, but his huge ego will force him into a rematch.

Obviously as a fan I would prefer Khabib v ferg. However, I enjoy seeing Conor look scared. Perhaps he will have the balls to look Khabib in the eye this time?

I will bet any money he tries to be nice to Khabib backstage and will not go too hard in the trash talk.

It's only business!

Why was this shit ok when Conor was getting Nate fights? Now its not ok?

Your client should be worried about his legacy. If he is, then he should be fighting the top guys in the weight class.
Legacy means nothing anymore to most as shown by Sherdogs bashing of those legends who spent their career going to war.
Now you only have a successful legacy if you have never lost and are a billionaire. Anything short of that means you suck (unless it’s your favorite fighter then he’s GOAT)

Love the honesty and might be the reason the Tony fight isn't being pushed

If he was being honest, then Conor would have zero problems getting a rematch. Khabib would get red panty night, and the fight would be "easy" am i right?

Nah he knows he getting paid, but he scared for a rematch. You cant brag about how easy the fight will be for Khabib and still talk about wanting money, and then turn down the Conor fight. There is a lie in there somewhere. And most of us know it.

Like Conor when he boxed Floyd, the win is not what matters. Just the money. Khabib's agent just wants the money..
Pretty much, agent aka Team Khabib
It sucks for fans but it's good for the fighter unless Mayweather gives CTE to Khabib like he did to Conor

Dude is taking advantage if these mma guys

If he was being honest, then Conor would have zero problems getting a rematch. Khabib would get red panty night, and the fight would be "easy" am i right?

Nah he knows he getting paid, but he scared for a rematch. You cant brag about how easy the fight will be for Khabib and still talk about wanting money, and then turn down the Conor fight. There is a lie in there somewhere. And most of us know it.
We don't know if they already reached an agreement

Sucks for Tony getting DUCKED like that

I dont care, we have Dana, he will force Khabib for Tony fight becoz Khabib still has to defend title and Tony has to get a shot, so fight will happen. as long as we see Tony vs Khabib, then Khabib can box Canelo, Floyd, Wilder, Fury, 50 cent, Tyson and get 50 million for each fight. I dont care. He can box himself if he wants to, akll i wanna see is Tony fight

His Dad is actually fine with Tony and Dustin, or Max. Khabib still has fights with UFC and will do another contract after this. Do you think Dana will let him go? Dana will never let Khabib go.

I dont care, we have Dana, he will force Khabib for Tony fight becoz Khabib still has to defend title and Tony has to get a shot, so fight will happen. as long as we see Tony vs Khabib, then Khabib can box Canelo, Floyd, Wilder, Fury, 50 cent, Tyson and get 50 million for each fight. I dont care. He can box himself if he wants to, akll i wanna see is Tony fight

His Dad is actually fine with Tony and Dustin, or Max. Khabib still has fights with UFC and will do another contract after this. Do you think Dana will let him go? Dana will never let Khabib go.
Lol this is what Khabib fans are left with

Hoping Dana MAKES Khabib fight Tony

Guess they know Khabib is not in a hurry to give Tony a TS

<{shaqs}>

Anybody who disagrees is lying to themselves or just being a chair warrior. Name ANY person who goes to their boss and asks for more work and no more pay. I don't care if you are in a union, self employed or work for your cousin, you don't say give me the hardest option when another is available.

I want to hate Ali at times but the way in which he so effortlessly rustles jimmies is impressive to me. It's almost an admirable quality.

Anybody who disagrees is lying to themselves or just being a chair warrior. Name ANY person who goes to their boss and asks for more work and no more pay. I don't care if you are in a union, self employed or work for your cousin, you don't say give me the hardest option when another is available.
More work? Lol dude does 1 thing, and that's fight
<{clintugh}>

Are you saying fighting Tony is too high risk so he should ask for more?

<puh-lease75>

I want to hate Ali at times but the way in which he so effortlessly rustles jimmies is impressive to me. It's almost an admirable quality.
Then you will LOVE this guy

It's true. That is his job. Some folks are great at it, some aren't. What is good about Ali is that he has a stable so he has some bargaining power but he isn't as demanding as Tito who is hard to deal with.

It's true. That is his job. Some folks are great at it, some aren't. What is good about Ali is that he has a stable so he has some bargaining power but he isn't as demanding as Tito who is hard to deal with.
Another honest Khabib fan confirming the Tony championship duck

Back