Media Khabib's Manager: "My job is to get the easiest fight for the most money"

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Has to be hard for the Conor superfans to hear him described as the easiest fight with the most money

Thats every manager and coach wants, even khabib didn't want to fight against mayweather or mcgregor again. His coach and manager would want it anyways as they get a cut of what the fighter makes. bigger fights more money for them.

They'll piss off the hardcores with news like this, and book the fight the same fight, so the casuals(word off hardcores) will also tune in.

The fight has to sell above 800,000 to push Khabib as a ppv pull. You have to make people hate Khabib for it.

In no world Khabib doesn't want that fight. That is the fight he wants most after GSP.
Most hardcores don't buy ppv

Now the dust has settled, I believe Khabib and his team would love McGregor again.

He knows he will win easily and Conor brings the most dollar

Even before Conor was ever beat in the UFC, every man would want the pay day.

They would sell the rematch easily. Conor would blame injuries or ring rust and his fans will lap it up and expect him to knock out Khabib in one.

The reality Is, Khabib beats him even quicker and hardly breaks a sweat. Conor did decent because he was fighting defensively. He can't come out and bully Khabib like the guys at 145.

I don't even give Conor a punchers chance. I think Khabib has a very solid chin and he has underrated striking himself.

Great match for Khabib. He can't lose to Conor.

A

Obviously.

Managers are in the business of making money and extending careers. But sometimes the fighter want to take the tougher fights.

Now the dust has settled, I believe Khabib and his team would love McGregor again.

He knows he will win easily and Conor brings the most dollar

Even before Conor was ever beat in the UFC, every man would want the pay day.

They would sell the rematch easily. Conor would blame injuries or ring rust and his fans will lap it up and expect him to knock out Khabib in one.

The reality Is, Khabib beats him even quicker and hardly breaks a sweat. Conor did decent because he was fighting defensively. He can't come out and bully Khabib like the guys at 145.

I don't even give Conor a punchers chance. I think Khabib has a very solid chin and he has underrated striking himself.

Great match for Khabib. He can't lose to Conor.

A
Confirmed ducking Tony
But at least his manager is honest about it

What did you think his job was? Ah yes, all those managers pushing for the toughest fight for the lowest payday.

If i was Ari or Dana i would be terrified of making that fight. Its been doomed for years now.... both guys keep on getting hurt / canceling...
He said he would never make the fight again.

I dont blame him

What did you think his job was? Ah yes, all those managers pushing for the toughest fight for the lowest payday.
another Khabib fan confirms his idol is ducking Tony
thank you for being honest brother

Thats every manager and coach wants, even khabib didn't want to fight against mayweather or mcgregor again. His coach and manager would want it anyways as they get a cut of what the fighter makes. bigger fights more money for them.

Your client should be worried about his legacy. If he is, then he should be fighting the top guys in the weight class.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Has to be hard for the Conor superfans to hear him described as the easiest fight with the most money

He's really talking about going forward. This is his way of continuing to avoid Tony..

another Khabib fan confirms his idol is ducking Tony
thank you for being honest brother
<JagsKiddingMe>

How is he "ducking" a guy he signed and showed up to fight THIS YEAR? Not his fault Tony can't make it through a press conference without tripping over a microphone wire.

No but last time out it was for all the marbles and Tony ducked him.
there you go, folks, Tony calls out Khabib
team Khabib says, Tony who
the pressure got to the manager and now the manager admits ducking
<Baelish01>

Can he at least fight Dustin? Or are we heading for a Canelo/Khabib or Floyd fight?
Well since he admits he is going duck Tony
Dustin would be ok ,
Canelo would kill him
Mayweather is too old , what's he 49?

Back