Media Khabib's Manager: "My job is to get the easiest fight for the most money"

I thought Khabib was different to "McChicken" and fought for legacy?

Lol this is what Khabib fans are left with

Hoping Dana MAKES Khabib fight Tony

Guess they know Khabib is not in a hurry to give Tony a TS

<{shaqs}>
Khabib fans? I am a fan of Tony and Khabib both, thats why i wanna see a fight

You realise MMA is not like rap music forum where fans fantacise about sleeping next to their favourte rapper like homosexual 50 cent or Tupac or Eminem and they know every deail of their life

You are a :eek::eek::eek:geet sir. Block

Khabib fans? I am a fan of Tony and Khabib both, thats why i wanna see a fight

You realise MMA is not like rap music forum where fans fantacise about sleeping next to their favourte rapper like homosexual 50 cent or Tupac or Eminem and they know every deail of their life

You are a :eek::eek::eek:geet sir. Block
tenor.gif

I thought Khabib was different to "McChicken" and fought for legacy?
Well ,at least Ali cleared things up as to why Tony is is being ducked

Last edited:
Another honest Khabib fan confirming the Tony championship duck
I am actually impartial to Khabib. He has one fight in 2019 after the suspension/Ramadan and I am assuming his team thinks he is wasting it on Tony. Khabib most likely has 3 fights left and from his manager's standpoint; Tony wouldn't sell as much as a GSP or another potential Mcgregor fight. Tony headlined only one ppv card in his career and the sales were pretty low. I personally believe Khabib can't sell shit either minus the Mcgregor fame. By the time he gets off suspension, people's minds are forgetful and I don't believe he can carry a card by himself either.

I am actually impartial to Khabib. He has one fight in 2019 after the suspension/Ramadan and I am assuming his team thinks he is wasting it on Tony. Khabib most likely has 3 fights left and from his manager's standpoint; Tony wouldn't sell as much as a GSP or another potential Mcgregor fight. Tony headlined only one ppv card in his career and the sales were pretty low. I personally believe Khabib can't sell shit either minus the Mcgregor fame. By the time he gets off suspension, people's minds are forgetful and I don't believe he can carry a card by himself either.
Excellent point, so since Tony seems to be getting screwed here and they will wait for father time we get to see a pointless Conor rematch or a drained old GSP

Excellent point, so since Tony seems to be getting screwed here and they will wait for father time we get to see a pointless Conor rematch or a drained old GSP
I think he is going to get the Frankie treatment. The brass and the champ just going to ignore him for the belt until he gets older and some young contender picks him off. Tony isn't young and I believe he is towards the end of his career due to injuries.

I thought khabib didn’t care about money and cared about legacy.

I think he is going to get the Frankie treatment. The brass and the champ just going to ignore him for the belt until he gets older and some young contender picks him off. Tony isn't young and I believe he is towards the end of his career due to injuries.
Seems to be the gameplan , DUCKING badly

Back