Khabib's Father said they will accept the McGregor Rematch for $ 100 million.

"I don't fight for the money, I fight for my legacy"

Khabib has become what Conor haters hated Conor for. It's hilarious.

There's another thread with the complete quote, he said Conor doesn't deserves the rematch, he should fight a contender at LW, or instead pay 100 millions.

Last edited:
Khabib has become what Conor haters hated Conor for. It's hilarious.

how so?

There is simply no merit whatsoever to the rematch, outside of money...so if it is all about money, then Khabib's team should try to bleed the UFC to make it happen. Ideally, if Khabib beats Tony, he will stick to his word and refuse the match altogether until Conor does something to actually earn it.

The 100 million is just a deterrence since there's no way WME will throw that kind of money. WME and Dana needed the fight, not Khabib, that's why Abdul puts a steep price on the rematch.

“We also need a rematch with Conor, just give $ 100 million. The day after the fight with Ferguson, give this amount, and why not make a rematch? I don’t know, maybe Dana White wants to organize a fight with such a fee, since he needs this battle ", - quotes Nurmagomedova R-Sport."

https://mmaboxing.ru/news/news-mma/...-soglasyatsya-na-revansh-s-Konorom-48957.html
The easiest money the will make.....Conor ain't used to real fights after having some jobbing to him .....lmboooooooooo

Yeah see with khabib this means that building sports facilities in his home land and wells for africans would be a much bigger part of his legacy. Not like he's gonna waste it on horrible clothes or out of court settlements

To be fair, Khabib's dad said "they" will accept the match for $100m, not Khabib.

But if it did come from Khabib himself, that seems to be pretty hypocritical of him.

Still hasn't thanked Conor for that massive payday.

Tank me! Tank me you little fools!

Back