Khabib's Father said they will accept the McGregor Rematch for $ 100 million.

Khabib has become what Conor haters hated Conor for. It's hilarious.
Who is he currently booked against..?

There's the answer to your question if he's fighting for legacy.

Yeah see with khabib this means that building sports facilities in his home land and wells for africans would be a much bigger part of his legacy. Not like he's gonna waste it on horrible clothes or out of court settlements
Conor has literally donated millions to charity. What is your point?

Yeah see with khabib this means that building sports facilities in his home land and wells for africans would be a much bigger part of his legacy. Not like he's gonna waste it on horrible clothes or out of court settlements

Screenshot_20190815-143002.jpg

Screenshot_20190815-143122.jpg

Conor has literally donated millions to charity. What is your point?

Lol thats just PR because he attacks members of the public and is constantly committing traffic offences. Interesting to see how the multiple rape cases end up, eh? "Oh but he gave money to charidee.."

That's why Khabib wants to fight Gaethje if he beats Tony.
You Khabib 50 million or 40 Million I bet you he will take the Connor fight. Why fight Gaetje for 4 or 8 million when you can fight conor for 30 or 40 million. lol

Lol thats just PR because he attacks members of the public and is constantly committing traffic offences. Interesting to see how the multiple rape cases end up, eh? "Oh but he gave money to charidee.."
No, he has been doing this for years. It's all on record, you can look it up. While I'm glad that Khabib is helping with the wells, it's a missionary trip. It's basically muslim indoctrination, which I don't care for. Much like some of the christian missionaries.

Abdulmanap is very obviously trolling Dana lol, he is not being serious. They have repeatedly said they'll take the rematch if Conor earns it.

You have no clue dude... He is doing this to get leverage when this fight is offered to them. They can start at 100 million and then bargain all the way down to 30 or 40 million

I give to charity too but i dont assault old men. Amnt i awesome?

You bashed Conor and praised Khabib for being charitable. You then got shown that Conor is charitable and now you've gone off on a tangent.

Conor should be an easy fight for Khabib.

it’s like, Khabib would rather deny McGregor the opportunity than beat his ass. If the beef will never end, as Khabib has said—why not take the opportunity to beat his ass some more?

All I get from this headline is that Khabib has accepted the rematch and now they are just negotiating over money.

Would also mean for his legacy that he got to a point he was able to bully the UFC, and Conor.

You're the one who brought it up to defend that posters comment about Khabib.

People pulled you up on it. The hate is strong in this one.

it would be pretty legendary

He already beat Conor. Not only beat him, but whooped his ass and made him tap. Khabib even fucking dropped him with an overhand right. They can say it wasn't a knockdown, but when you get hit with a clean shot that wobbles you and makes you have to catch yourself from falling with your hand touching the mat, that's a clean knockdown. Would be counted as a knockdown in boxing.

Khabib has nothing to prove in that rematch. Money would be the only motivator, and I'm sure Khabib would win even quicker.

“We also need a rematch with Conor, just give $ 100 million. The day after the fight with Ferguson, give this amount, and why not make a rematch? I don’t know, maybe Dana White wants to organize a fight with such a fee, since he needs this battle ", - quotes Nurmagomedova R-Sport."

https://mmaboxing.ru/news/news-mma/...-soglasyatsya-na-revansh-s-Konorom-48957.html
Dana White said that Khabib i rich and that he was worth over $50 million dollars, when you got that much money you want more no matter what anyone says, Khabib and his father want more that is why they are open to boxing Floyd or Pacquiao in Dubai.
He made most of his money likely from his endorsement and fees he charges he had a world tour to go to different Islamic events in the middle east and other stuff. He was paid like 1 million just to be ringside at the Joshua Ruiz card in Saudi Arabia, those oil sheiks throw money around like its nothing

You bashed Conor and praised Khabib for being charitable. You then got shown that Conor is charitable and now you've gone off on a tangent.

Lol i already knew that conor makes token donations to charity. Whats more, you missed that he has donated far more than you showed, through proper 12

But hes a criminal. He donates money to save his image - its an investment in himself, probably set up by a financial advisor.

Heres khabib physically in nigeria, helping people to have fresh drinking water, in person

5be95f9efc7e93d7078b457f.jpg

You can contrast this if you like with any number of conors scumbag activities...he donates millions with one hand and has the other hand up some random girls skirt!

Fucken ledge m8

If Dana is saying this will top May mac then I dont see anything wrong with that number.

Back