Khabib's Father said they will accept the McGregor Rematch for $ 100 million.

To be fair, Khabib's dad said "they" will accept the match for $100m, not Khabib.

But if it did come from Khabib himself, that seems to be pretty hypocritical of him.
Whys that? Why let the company make all the money or Conor for that matter. Maybe he will give most of it away who knows.

Lol i already knew that conor makes token donations to charity. Whats more, you missed that he has donated far more than you showed, through proper 12

But hes a criminal. He donates money to save his image - its an investment in himself, probably set up by a financial advisor.

Heres khabib physically in nigeria, helping people to have fresh drinking water, in person

View attachment 713549

You can contrast this if you like with any number of conors scumbag activities...he donates millions with one hand and has the other hand up some random girls skirt!

Fucken ledge m8

Conor is trash. I dont like the guy. Im just trying to be fair in the bashing. you don't think Khabib "dug wells" for image??? Just happened to film it all...

Low-IQ mouth breathers who can't think and repeat stuff like "money not legacy lol" don't understand that the reason why Khabib's team is doing this is precisely because McGregor is not a worthy or appropriate opponent, and if Dana wants to force their hand by making him take such a fight, they will make sure they force his hand too by demanding that amount.

Fake modesty. Fake piety. Pretty much sums up the Dagastanees and their fans.

Conor is trash. I dont like the guy. Im just trying to be fair in the bashing. you don't think Khabib "dug wells" for image??? Just happened to film it all...

Nah i dont man. Hes a seriously religious man and ive seen this kind of behaviour a lot. People go and do these things because that is how they feel someone in their position should behave. I admit i may be wrong but having your money guy write a cheque is a totally different thing to disrupting your activities to get a flight somewhere far away and go and spend your time meeting and helping people. By the time youve done all that its more than just a photo op

In my opinion, ofc

"I don't fight for the money, I fight for my legacy"

They’re basically treating the UFC the way they were treated, making them beg.

It’s not about money but money is all the UFC cares about so FOOK EM’.

Lol i already knew that conor makes token donations to charity. Whats more, you missed that he has donated far more than you showed, through proper 12

But hes a criminal. He donates money to save his image - its an investment in himself, probably set up by a financial advisor.

Heres khabib physically in nigeria, helping people to have fresh drinking water, in person

View attachment 713549

You can contrast this if you like with any number of conors scumbag activities...he donates millions with one hand and has the other hand up some random girls skirt!

Fucken ledge m8

I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Dee or not, she is nothing more than Conrat's baby machine and a 'Welcome Home' door mat.

All I get from this headline is that Khabib has accepted the rematch and now they are just negotiating over money.
Well that's a foolish take. Everyone in Khabib's camp has already said Conor doesn't deserve a rematch and they aren't interested in conor bypassing real contenders for a wasted fight with someone Khabib already dominated, so they name a price more than the entire event would bring in to mock the idea.

This is no different from Khabib saying he'll consider it if conor gets 10 wins in a row.

Let's see if Dana still thinks Conor deserves it if the company has to pay all the money in salaries and won't make a ton of extra money for themselves.

I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Dee or not, she is nothing more than Conrat's baby machine and a 'Welcome Home' door mat.

Interesting how she never does any interviews, i mean wtf would they ask her? "How do you feel about conor having a big handful of rita oras arse? Do your kids know he beats up old men at the pub?"

Conor fans seem to have this crazy hypocrisy that somehow when Khabib doesn’t want to fight for less cash or denies fights that somehow he’s some terrible person.
Reality is he is just doing unto Mcgregor what he did to an entire division for years. Albeit Conor was worse.
Conor set the standard for this bullshit.

Interesting how she never does any interviews, i mean wtf would they ask her? "How do you feel about conor having a big handful of rita oras arse? Do your kids know he beats up old men at the pub?"

Let's be real no one respects her since she has no self respect or worth. Conrat is out there with multiple women, rape allegations and she's still there being a door mat. Maybe she's more of a fan of his rather than his partner, I can imagine that's how his nuthuggers would be like so...

Let's be real no one respects her since she has no self respect or worth. Conrat is out there with multiple women, rape allegations and she's still there being a door mat. Maybe she's more of a fan of his rather than his partner, I can imagine that's how his nuthuggers would be like so...

I cant imagine what kind of arrangement they must have, makes me wanna puke

Well that's a foolish take. Everyone in Khabib's camp has already said Conor doesn't deserve a rematch and they aren't interested in conor bypassing real contenders for a wasted fight with someone Khabib already dominated, so they name a price more than the entire event would bring in to mock the idea.

This is no different from Khabib saying he'll consider it if conor gets 10 wins in a row.

Let's see if Dana still thinks Conor deserves it if the company has to pay all the money in salaries and won't make a ton of extra money for themselves.

source.gif

Ali makes a percentage. When he looks at making 100k off a Gaethje fight or 1 million off a McGregor fight he''l know what he wants.

"Fight for Legacy" is just part if the story that Khabib sells to his own legions of nuthuggers. Everybody is in the UFC for money.

I don't even want a re-match to happen and I think Khabib wins that match-up 10 out of 10 times. But it's the UFC bro. It's going to happen.

The more Dana brags about the amount of money the rematch will make, the more money I hope Kahbib squeezes from him.

Dana will do nootin of the sort and still make these two fight again.

source.gif

Ali makes a percentage. When he looks at making 100k off a Gaethje fight or 1 million off a McGregor fight he''l know what he wants.

"Fight for Legacy" is just part if the story that Khabib sells to his own legions of nuthuggers. Everybody is in the UFC for money.

I don't even want a re-match to happen and I think Khabib wins that match-up 10 out of 10 times. But it's the UFC bro. It's going to happen.
Khabib is already fighting Tony, and has said very clearly that he thinks Gaethje should be his next opponent. If it was for money, they would claim Conor deserves it and then negotiate for more money behind the scenes. Saying "we'll do it for $100 million if Conor wins 10 in a row" is doing the opposite of that. They make ridiculous demands to mock the circus matchmaking.

Khabib is already fighting Tony, and has said very clearly that he thinks Gaethje should be his next opponent. If it was for money, they would claim Conor deserves it and then negotiate for more money behind the scenes. Saying "we'll do it for $100 million if Conor wins 10 in a row" is doing the opposite of that. They make ridiculous demands to mock the circus matchmaking.

For me this is not it at all.

There are many ways to negotiate. Such as saying no every time until the offer is raised to where you want it. It's not as if Khabib has no leverage. he is the champ and is wealthy enough in his own right.

If they intend to shut down a re-match then they are making themselves look like fools there are easier ways to do it than school-yard taunting.

And, never forget. Ali is on a percentage. Ali also has other fighters in his stable and he knows he has to work with UFC management all the time.

I saw a documentary that mentioned Abdulmanap's earlier time in Russia teaching martial arts to the army and setting up his martial arts school. He struck me as a guy who was very interested in cash.

Anyway I suppose we have have to agree to disagree. 2020 will prove one of us right.

Back