Khabib's Draw Power Reconfirmed!

He has no choice if Conrat wins against the number one contender.
What do you expect him to say.
There is no contradiction here. Khabib fights the number one contenders.
He could have fought Conor for far more money over Poirier but he refused.

Sure, but it's certainly a change going from never fighting him ever and having to win 10x to being very open to it. If you read the interview Khabib is actually very positive about the idea.

Khabib himself recently said he'll fight Conor if he beats Dustin - that's exactly why Dana is now trying to book Dustin vs Conor. That's the point of the OP - Khabib hasnt been forced like Contards claimed he would be. He's setting the conditions and Conor is trying to comply.
I was one of the people saying Dana would force the fight but I wasn’t saying he’d do it off the strength of beating washed up Cowboy. Nobody said that because nobody predicted this is how it would play out. We all assumed he’d have at least one win in the lightweight division first. So it’s kind of a strawman argument you’re presenting.

So nothing's confirmed

I've said it once, I'll say it again. The conor haters are worse than the nuthuggers

I was one of the people saying Dana would force the fight but I wasn’t saying he’d do it off the strength of beating washed up Cowboy. Nobody said that because nobody predicted this is how it would play out. We all assumed he’d have at least one win in the lightweight division first. So it’s kind of a strawman argument you’re presenting.

Dana and Conor both wanted Khabib Conor rematch before Conor even fought Cowboy.

Short term memory some of you guys have.

Conor even said this in the Ariel interview while showing off his sweaty armpit in the OP.

There's nothing funny about it, you and I probably agree on Conor's willingness to fight, and at times lack thereof.

He's scared of fighting tough opponents except:

A) when it's a titleshot
B) when its a contenders match

Notice how he fought Cowboy and asked for Edgar and Diego when Khabib required him to have 10 wins?

But when Khabib said he just needs to get past Dustin now its a contenders match so he's willing to take the risk

So by your logic Khabib is afraid to go for a belt at another weight.

Conor bless Khabib and his career as a 1 weight champion!

So by your logic Khabib is afraid to go for a belt at another weight.

Conor bless Khabib and his career as a 1 weight champion!

Khabib and Afraid do not belong in the same sentence. He just wants to fight the toughest opponents in his division.

You probably think he should be calling out Frankie Edgar, Diego Sanchez and Cowboy? Lol

Khabib and Afraid do not belong in the same sentence. He just wants to fight the toughest opponents in his division.

You probably think he should be calling out Frankie Edgar, Diego Sanchez and Cowboy? Lol

But why won't he fight the toughest fighters in his real weight class which is WW. He nearly dies cutting weight to LW. I think he'd rather die from cutting weight than fight at his natural weight.

Suppose there's no shame in winning 1 belt though.

conor is a phag so his fanboys are a bunch of phags

quit being a phag life will work it self out. you probably dream about Brock Lesnar makes out with Cro Cop while double teaming on the irish midget

This

But why won't he fight the toughest fighters in his real weight class which is WW. He nearly dies cutting weight to LW. I think he'd rather die from cutting weight than fight at his natural weight.

Suppose there's no shame in winning 1 belt though.

3/10 Troll attempt

Back