Khabib's Draw Power Reconfirmed!

Useless virgin poster. Needs to get laid instead of posting useless threads every day.

Conor hasn't even entertained the idea of this fight happening outside of charity.

It's funny how sometimes Conor is scared, "doesn't even have the balls to call out Khabib on Twitter!!!", and sometimes he's "begging for a rematch!!!".

Useless thread.

There's nothing funny about it, you and I probably agree on Conor's willingness to fight, and at times lack thereof.

He's scared of fighting tough opponents except:

A) when it's a titleshot
B) when its a contenders match

Notice how he fought Cowboy and asked for Edgar and Diego when Khabib required him to have 10 wins?

But when Khabib said he just needs to get past Dustin now its a contenders match so he's willing to take the risk

Where are these guys?! Lol

{<jordan}

Khalab nuthuggers are on last gasp desperation mode again. They know that king is back and fake contracts send by Dana White are on their way to Khalab again. Lmao. Sugardaddy Dana white fooled Khabib like some young fool.

Khabibi will do what Dana tells him to do, and Khabibi will answer only with 'yes boss' like a good boy.

Khabib is gonna be a good little boy and do what Daddy Dana says or he's gonna get his bottom spanked.

Khabib will do as he’s told when the time comes. This is prize fighting and Conor is the prize fighter in this division who gave khabib his best fight and biggest payday. Doesn’t look good on the Khwab to be trying to dictate who he fights. Especially considering he’s literally made it a career to dive at men’s sweaty feet.

You have turned into what people hated about Conor fans.

You can be better than this.

Yeah, I don't know if Conrad counted on Khabib being able to beat his ass AND match his drawing power. Or at least enough to make Dana treat Conor like a sidechick. The Dustin rematch would make sense though, if Conor still isn't still gunning to fight Diego Sanchez or Jake Matthews.

conor-armpit-jpg.802946

Nice pit stain <Lmaoo>

When you're doing PPVs at 1pm in the US - Beebs is not getting the draw he should be. I can agree next to Connie Khabib is the biggest draw. But make no mistake like him or not Conor is the biggest draw by a mile n is right there with Canelo as the biggest draw in combat sports if not #1.
Last time Khabib had a 1o'clock bars in my area were packed.

conor is a phag so his fanboys are a bunch of phags

quit being a phag life will work it self out. you probably dream about Brock Lesnar makes out with Cro Cop while double teaming on the irish midget

Conor was begging for a rematch and many sherdog-haters insisted that Dana will "force" Khabib to fight Conor or be stripped.

After the loss of his father he eased on his requirement that Conor win 10 fights (at least) to earn a rematch and said whoever beats Dustin deserves it.

Now Conor is getting in line to fight Dustin in hopes that shot-calling Khabib allows him a rematch!

Where are all the Contards who said Khabib would be forced to fight Conor and that Conor won't listen to his demands?

Will they swallow their pride and reply to acknowledge how wrong they were? This may be their only opportunity to hold on to the ounce of dignity they may still have.

ScentedMadDuiker-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 802946

You're obsessed. Khabib is a fraud. Most overrated padded UFC fighter in mma history.

Conor is delusional if he thinks he still has the same leverage like he had a few years ago.

Where are these guys?! Lol

{<jordan}

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/08/khabib-nurmagomedov-opens-door-to-conor-mcgregor-rematch-ufc

“Let him come back (and) defeat Dustin Poirier, then we will fight with him – no problem,” he said (via translation).

I thought that Khabib said he will never fight him and he had to win 10 fights in a row etc.....and just a month ago Khabib is open to the idea? And says all it takes is for Conor to beat Poirer? Sounds like your boy isn't so against it. And this is coming from him, not Ali who talks a lot in the media to stir things up.

2021 my friend. Just wait and see. And why not....you get to see Khabib beat Conor again.

Back