Khabib's Draw Power Reconfirmed!

This has more to do with Conor's rapdily degrading social status and mental health, than it has to do with Habib.
Conor really thought a fight with #45 39 yo CTE Diego was going to be a cracker.

Conor was begging for a rematch and many sherdog-haters insisted that Dana will "force" Khabib to fight Conor or be stripped.

After the loss of his father he eased on his requirement that Conor win 10 fights (at least) to earn a rematch and said whoever beats Dustin deserves it.

Now Conor is getting in line to fight Dustin in hopes that shot-calling Khabib allows him a rematch!

Where are all the Contards who said Khabib would be forced to fight Conor and that Conor won't listen to his demands?

Will they swallow their pride and reply to acknowledge how wrong they were? This may be their only opportunity to hold on to the ounce of dignity they may still have.

ScentedMadDuiker-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 802946
So are you gonna walk this back now that ali said he agreed to a rematch and TUF but then got cold feet and blamed it on man code violations like a woman?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/08/khabib-nurmagomedov-opens-door-to-conor-mcgregor-rematch-ufc

“Let him come back (and) defeat Dustin Poirier, then we will fight with him – no problem,” he said (via translation).

I thought that Khabib said he will never fight him and he had to win 10 fights in a row etc.....and just a month ago Khabib is open to the idea? And says all it takes is for Conor to beat Poirer? Sounds like your boy isn't so against it. And this is coming from him, not Ali who talks a lot in the media to stir things up.

2021 my friend. Just wait and see. And why not....you get to see Khabib beat Conor again.

He has no choice if Conrat wins against the number one contender.
What do you expect him to say.
There is no contradiction here. Khabib fights the number one contenders.
He could have fought Conor for far more money over Poirier but he refused.

So are you gonna walk this back now that ali said he agreed to a rematch and TUF but then got cold feet and blamed it on man code violations like a woman?

Ali was down for TUF and rematch and Dana obviously wants it but Khabib said no. The OP is emphasizing just that - Khabib can't be forced to fight Conor despite Contads arguing the contrary for so long.

Nothing to walk back at all other than your post that I quoted.

When you're doing PPVs at 1pm in the US - Beebs is not getting the draw he should be. I can agree next to Connie Khabib is the biggest draw. But make no mistake like him or not Conor is the biggest draw by a mile n is right there with Canelo as the biggest draw in combat sports if not #1.
I think Conor is bigger than Canelo. Considering MMA is a fringe sport compared to boxing, for Conor to be doing the numbers he is makes it more impressive than boxing.

Ali was down for TUF and rematch and Dana obviously wants it but Khabib said no. The OP is emphasizing just that - Khabib can't be forced to fight Conor despite Contads arguing the contrary for so long.

Nothing to walk back at all other than your post that I quoted.
Khabib was in too then cucked out and blamed it on social media posts. How feminine

If Conor really wanted the rematch, Dana would make it.

Useless thread

lol ur believing ali

<28>

khabib will never accept to give a free rematch to conor, and even less accept to do an american reality TV show that consist of daily trashtalking. U know this.

If Conor actually fights, and beats, anyone at 155....Dana will force the fight. This thread would make way more sense if this was the case. But there are actual interesting fights with current, active contenders.

If Conor actually fights, and beats, anyone at 155....Dana will force the fight. This thread would make way more sense if this was the case. But there are actual interesting fights with current, active contenders.

Dana and Conor wanted the fight for a while now. Khabib refused. Dana hasn't tried to force it. Conor beat Cowboy, Khabib said its not good enough. Khabib recently said Conor needs a win over Dustin to earn a rematch. Dana is trying to book a Conor match vs Dustin now.

If anyone still thinks that Dana can or will try to force Khabib to rematch Conor I don't know how to help them.

Dana and Conor wanted the fight for a while now. Khabib refused. Dana hasn't tried to force it. Conor beat Cowboy, Khabib said its not good enough. Khabib recently said Conor needs a win over Dustin to earn a rematch. Dana is trying to book a Conor match vs Dustin now.

If anyone still thinks that Dana can or will try to force Khabib to rematch Conor I don't know how to help them.
If Conor beats Dustin, let’s talk. Otherwise this is premature. If Conor beats Dustin Dana will absolutely book the rematch and if Khabib refuses....then we’ll see if Dana forces the fight.

Conor was begging for a rematch and many sherdog-haters insisted that Dana will "force" Khabib to fight Conor or be stripped.

After the loss of his father he eased on his requirement that Conor win 10 fights (at least) to earn a rematch and said whoever beats Dustin deserves it.

Now Conor is getting in line to fight Dustin in hopes that shot-calling Khabib allows him a rematch!

Where are all the Contards who said Khabib would be forced to fight Conor and that Conor won't listen to his demands?

Will they swallow their pride and reply to acknowledge how wrong they were? This may be their only opportunity to hold on to the ounce of dignity they may still have.

View attachment 802946
Why are you so divisive all the time?

Why do you post about these two 5-10 times a day?

Seems like you hate on any fighter that grows a moustache with their beard or isn’t managed by Ali! If Conor shaved his moustache off and changed his name to McGregoratonov you’d be his number 1 fan

I’m a fan of both fighters and tbh I lose interest in this rematch daily. The rematch if it ever happens is a least a year or two away........ time to move on

If Conor really wanted the rematch, Dana would make it.

Useless thread
Yea that’s my thought as well, there does seem to be some drama between Dana and Conor. Those text messages were a little telling about the level of opponents he’s after. Conor comes back and beats Poirier he should be set up for a title shot though.

Let me guess you're one of the many who said Khabib will be forced to fight Conor?
Most who complained in advance about the ufc forcing a conor fight are conor haters. Not fans.

Absolutely true TS!

Khabib rematch is the BIGGEST fight conrat can get. Bigger than nate 3 and him vs Mas

Khabib Bless

View attachment 802948

View attachment 802946

You guys do realize that you're ONLY Khabib fans because of McGregor right?

Let that sink in

Lots of people saying "useless thread" but still decided to open it and post anyway

How interesting

If Conor beats Dustin, let’s talk. Otherwise this is premature. If Conor beats Dustin Dana will absolutely book the rematch and if Khabib refuses....then we’ll see if Dana forces the fight.

Khabib himself recently said he'll fight Conor if he beats Dustin - that's exactly why Dana is now trying to book Dustin vs Conor. That's the point of the OP - Khabib hasnt been forced like Contards claimed he would be. He's setting the conditions and Conor is trying to comply.

You guys do realize that you're ONLY Khabib fans because of McGregor right?

Let that sink in

I've acknowledged this before - I started watching UFC after news of Conor's bus attack.

I have no dislike for Conor and have defended him at times.

This thread is about Contards who claimed Khabib would be forced to rematch or be stripped.

Back