Media Khabib's awkward interview with Megan

Why can't megan Olivi keep it professional?

She should go bugger joe benavidez. Silly woman saying silly things.

can you blame her? Have you seen his face? She has to deal with that face and small body for the rest of her life just because He’s a nice guy

Khabib was disgusted by being interviewed by a woman. How dare she she do this and not cover her face too

I used to get that lazy eye when I cut weight too.
He didn't seem awkward. He just wanted go after and drink something.

Stupid thread. He was just hungry and exhausted from his weight cut.

FFS! Americans sometimes.

More "you talk like stupid guy".

He barely if at all made eye contact with her. Rude.
You'd make a shit Muslim,

Says right there on page 1 probably - thou shall not lay thine GOAT eyes on milfs.

No more room in the hareem anyway.

He's a man. Unless you are flying on the other side of the road, if Megan O asks you if you are hot, your brain goes into overdrive.
Man thoughts that may occur at this moment:
1) Did she ask me if I'm hot? If I answer "Hell ya baby, let's get some dinner and cold drinks, kick it back to the hotel", will my wife see? Of course, what comes out may not always be what you're thinking, e.g. Khabib mumbling something about coca cola, chicken, and ice.

2) Of course, as this is happening, you need something to do with your hands. My default is to stick them in my pocket. Khabib's was to stretch.

3) Eye contact. Has your wife or girlfriend ever caught you checking out another woman? Khabib is low-key genius. He is attracting the opposite sex and NOT even looking at her. What a G.

In conclusion, I am a big Khabib fan, but I think he needs to work on his game lol...

Lmao what???

Megan the haram woman tempted Khabib's faith and conviction. You can see that Khabib almost gave in to his earthly desire, but his love for Allah is stronger than his love for naked flesh.

So his love for a dude prevents him from sexing a pretty girl?

Sounds pretty gay.

Megan the haram woman tempted Khabib's faith and conviction. You can see that Khabib almost gave in to his earthly desire, but his love for Allah is stronger than his love for naked flesh.

Mma itself is haram too. Or so ive been told by a muslim guy

Mma itself is haram too. Or so ive been told by a muslim guy

Striking/beating someone is considered haram, which is why some people consider MMA haram.

It's also why in Muslim communities wrestling is prevalent and encouraged but striking sports like boxing aren't.

Back