Media Khabib's awkward interview with Megan

Khabib: I'm hungry
Megan: "Me too", "are you hot?"

Lol somebody is tired of midgets

He barely if at all made eye contact with her. Rude.
Khabib vs Helen Yee
maxresdefault.jpg

Seemed to me like he was tired, hungry and didnt want to have an interview but took the time anyway. He wasnt rude or anything ,just like in a hurry to get steak and burgers lol
You mean tiramisú, right?

This is the best Khabib-Megan interview ever:

"This is between me and these two bullshit guys!"

"I wanna beat your son!"

That was not an awkward interview. This is an awkward interview with Jake Lloyd (young anakin skywalker)

I thought he handled it great. I actually dig the guy now. He simply answered all the stupid questions straight up.

Sabine Kors & Khabib (she authored his walkout music). Funny difference in body language
Sabine doesn't cover her hair with a Hijab (She's an infidel, so she kind of get a pass) but al leat she dresses modestly, unlike the other two thots.

Khabin appreciates that.

Didn't seem that awkward to me, he just seemed tired and hungry...?

Megan the haram woman tempted Khabib's faith and conviction. You can see that Khabib almost gave in to his earthly desire, but his love for Allah is stronger than his love for naked flesh.
qf9tlOf.gif

He's a man. Unless you are flying on the other side of the road, if Megan O asks you if you are hot, your brain goes into overdrive.
Man thoughts that may occur at this moment:
1) Did she ask me if I'm hot? If I answer "Hell ya baby, let's get some dinner and cold drinks, kick it back to the hotel", will my wife see? Of course, what comes out may not always be what you're thinking, e.g. Khabib mumbling something about coca cola, chicken, and ice.

2) Of course, as this is happening, you need something to do with your hands. My default is to stick them in my pocket. Khabib's was to stretch.

3) Eye contact. Has your wife or girlfriend ever caught you checking out another woman? Khabib is low-key genius. He is attracting the opposite sex and NOT even looking at her. What a G.

In conclusion, I am a big Khabib fan, but I think he needs to work on his game lol...

That was not an awkward interview. This is an awkward interview with Jake Lloyd (young anakin skywalker)

I thought he handled it great. I actually dig the guy now. He simply answered all the stupid questions straight up.
the kid is acting like a knob...hes the only one that made it awkward....of course its a bunch of stupid questions...what interview isnt? its all part n parcel...if he dislikes doing interviews that much thats entirely ok....but dont fucking agree to do one and then go out of your way to make it as awkward and as cold as possible.....

I dont know his history in hollywood but hollywood history has shown that for the kid actors......it aint over easy..

Back