Media Khabib's awkward interview with Megan

Seemed to me like he was tired, hungry and didnt want to have an interview but took the time anyway. He wasnt rude or anything ,just like in a hurry to get steak and burgers lol

Tiramisu

He barely if at all made eye contact with her. Rude.

Atleast we know Khabib will never hit on other peoples girlfriend or wives.. His father raised him to be a decent guy. Good news for the bros and bad news for the Thots

Why can't megan Olivi keep it professional?

She should go bugger joe benavidez. Silly woman saying silly things.

Khabib only does interviews with women he fornicates with.
<HisEye>

Why can't megan Olivi keep it professional?

She should go bugger joe benavidez. Silly woman saying silly things.
Tired of a smal 125'er laying on top of her bouncing here and there,she needs to be pinned down by bear.

"Megan olivi,I dont like this. Too much interview,make a man....WEAK"

Really wasn't very awkward. I have more awkward conversations daily.

Atleast we know Khabib will never hit on other peoples girlfriend or wives.. His father raised him to be a decent guy. Good news for the bros and bad news for the Thots
Imagine Dern or Gadelha having Khabib in the gaurd and khabib just passes to half gaurd and says " you cant do this"

What about GOAT renaissance.. Like a goat at a renaissance fair?

258s.jpg
I fuckin love the renaissance faire! Went for the first time in like 10 years this past summer. It was great. I got me a cool hat.

It didn't seem awkward at all really. He just seemed like he wanted to get out of there. Desperate people who want that big youtube video click baiting video titles.

That was not an awkward interview. This is an awkward interview with Jake Lloyd (young anakin skywalker)

The boy suffers from schizophrenia because lets say "some people" made him do some shits like 60 interview a day when he was just a young kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back