Khabib working cardio and fasting

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score

For anyone who is interested in how is camp is going. Seems to be in good shape. Looking healthy.

Fasting during fight camp has to be absolute hell.

AKA is rough enough, now on top of that fasting? Khabib is nuts lol.

Last edited:
He's fasting to make weight? That's gonna be rough

For anyone who is interested in how is camp is going. Seems to be in good shape. Looking healthy.

Fasting during fight camp has to be absolute hell.

His cut in his last fight was on point.

He looked rough, but he made weight with no issues.

Hopefully all goes smooth again for this one!

He doesn't need to work his cardio. He's fighting Conor.

He's fasting because of religious reasons. Eid is coming up (or just passed?). It's a big Muslim holiday.

It’s not Ramadan however. Might be an old video since Muslims fast once per year. Not sure why he’s fasting as Ramadan is over.

He doesn't need to work his cardio. He's fighting Conor.
You always need to work cardio. You stop working cardio and you start gassing easily. More gas means he can go harder for longer. Never a bad thing.

You always need to work cardio. You stop working cardio and you start gassing easily. More gas means he can go harder for longer. Never a bad thing.
I was joking, man. Conor is not really known for his gas tank, so I was taking a jab at that.

It's part of Eid al-Adha. I couldn;t imagine not being able to eat or drink and you're still training that hard.

Lol yep sounds right, dudes slobbering to get his eat on.

Just came off a 3 day fast tonight, forgot how it was training without food, shit'll make you keel over like a baby.

Don't get hurt Khabib.

Working out in a fasted state is good for HGH. I always workout in a fasted state. It sounds harder but in reality its quite easy

It’s not Ramadan however. Might be an old video since Muslims fast once per year. Not sure why he’s fasting as Ramadan is over.
Not sure. Maybe fasting before Eid is a thing? Maybe it's a personal choice? Idk.

He's fasting because of religious reasons. Eid is coming up (or just passed?). It's a big Muslim holiday.

The day right before Eid El Adha you fast, it's called Arafa. It's a one day fast only, not obligatory but very recommended. Eid was yesterday so it was Monday, he's eating now.

The day right before Eid El Adha you fast, it's called Arafa. It's a one day fast only, not obligatory but very recommended. Eid was yesterday so it was Monday, he's eating now.
Thanks bro! Appreciate the info.

Back