Khabib working cardio and fasting

He's probably a member of the mcgregorfast online programme.

Good training for red party night.

I think khabib is highly susceptible to mind games, even more than aldo.
We all know he could have gotten off that bus if he wanted to.

he did the smart thing considering he had a championship fight lined up the next day. if anything it shows he can keep his composure....

then again, maybe pro MMA fighters are just not as badass as your average sherdog poster

Don't make Khabib mad. Imagine Khabib lands some dirty hard punches when McGregor is already out...
Dk2fdJlUcAA-6u4

He did get off the bus, though. Don't you see him on that bike?

Lol yep sounds right, dudes slobbering to get his eat on.

Just came off a 3 day fast tonight, forgot how it was training without food, shit'll make you keel over like a baby.

Don't get hurt Khabib.
Like a full three days no food just water? I only ever intermittently fasted ....ate my last my around 6 pm didn't eat until 12 or 1 pm the next day.... At first the headaches sucked but once I got used to it the weight started coming off real nice and I felt like I had alot of energy.

Long story not so short lol just interested to know how it went with more then 1 day plus without food

More folks should try a 24 fast from time to time. Hard to do in between dollar menu burgers and Debbie cakes, but it would do some good for many,
No they shouldn't. They should just educate themselves. Fasting is ridiculous with this sort of training and a good way for you to end up in hospital. Proper hydration, energy balance, macro and micronutrient ranges in order. Not hard. Instead people make excuses or use zero self control.

More folks should try a 24 fast from time to time. Hard to do in between dollar menu burgers and Debbie cakes, but it would do some good for many,

Purposely not eat for a day? No thanks.

Or at least 16-20 hours. It isn't that hard to not eat breakfast and lunch.

Well, holiday reasons or not, I am glad he is fasting.
Will hopefully means he will make Weight :)

Like a full three days no food just water? I only ever intermittently fasted ....ate my last my around 6 pm didn't eat until 12 or 1 pm the next day.... At first the headaches sucked but once I got used to it the weight started coming off real nice and I felt like I had alot of energy.

Long story not so short lol just interested to know how it went with more then 1 day plus without food
I'm not qualified to give any advice (and my advice would be terrible). But I started using meal shakes (Soylent etc) like two years ago and now periodically will go a few months on just shakes and eggs/lean meat/veggies cooked clean a few nights a week. Great way to lean out if you can get your training keyed in (can't overdo it, unless steroids I guess) and get plenty of sleep. IF just kinda follows from that.

Definitely don't train hard and not eat for 3 days though, esp as a sweater. Great way to wind up in the hospital. I'm a fucking idiot lol.

I'm not qualified to give any advice (and my advice would be terrible). But I started using meal shakes (Soylent etc) like two years ago and now periodically will go a few months on just shakes and eggs/lean meat/veggies cooked clean a few nights a week. Great way to lean out if you can get your training keyed in (can't overdo it, unless steroids I guess) and get plenty of sleep. IF just kinda follows from that.

Definitely don't train hard and not eat for 3 days though, esp as a sweater. Great way to wind up in the hospital. I'm a fucking idiot lol.
Nice ya I have no problem putting on muscle naturally it's just shedding fat that is a gigantic task for me.......I've had strict diets before but admittly I always had trouble cutting carbs and eating extremely lean for long periods of time.

and no if I were to fast a full 24 hrs I wouldnt train hard probably just a run cause overexerting yourself well fasted and not properly hydrated sounds like a horrible time lol

Nice ya I have no problem putting on muscle naturally it's just shedding fat that is a gigantic task for me.......I've had strict diets before but admittly I always had trouble cutting carbs and eating extremely lean for long periods of time.

and no if I were to fast a full 24 hrs I wouldnt train hard probably just a run cause overexerting yourself well fasted and not properly hydrated sounds like a horrible time lol
Yeah, shakes are good for stepping back and getting your macros in order, so easy to manage intake versus eating whatever junk.

So pumped… This guy wants to destroy Mcgregor. Worth the $65.

Yeah, shakes are good for stepping back and getting your macros in order, so easy to manage intake versus eating whatever junk.

So true. I get over half my daily calories from shakes and smoothies. Fuck chewing.

Fasting during fight camp has to be absolute hell.
I fast and train twice a day. Im 31 and taking a year off work FWIW.

It can be done but you have to be incredible disciplined with what you eat. You cant get away with cheat meals. But Khabib for sure trains 10x harder than I do.

Really confident about him making weight. Fasting drops your BF% incredibly hard.

because you are looking between your own legs...........khabib triggered arousal

Yeah, my cock is stiff and hard, but it is also flowy as Ido Portal's movement.

Go work on your flow with dirty bithes, you dirty cop.

Back