Khabib working cardio and fasting

For anyone who is interested in how is camp is going. Seems to be in good shape. Looking healthy.

Fasting during fight camp has to be absolute hell.

I love Khabib, but that bag work in the beginning of the video what so half-assed. Looked like he was molesting the bag instead of hitting it, lmao. Beeb looks completely deflated due to the fast.

I would be more confident about Khabib winning this fight if this was footage of him sparring with high level strikers and drilling take downs and avoiding taking shots.

Wow, thats really stupid, not good for his liver and kidneys. But he still gonna win though.

I would be more confident about Khabib winning this fight if this was footage of him sparring with high level strikers and drilling take downs and avoiding taking shots.
AKA typically doesn't show a lot of sparring footage for obvious reasons. I'm sure that he's drilling his defense like a madman.

Fasting on the FAST conditioning program is the real path to victory.

Khabib will lose due to religion.

More folks should try a 24 fast from time to time. Hard to do in between dollar menu burgers and Debbie cakes, but it would do some good for many,

So this is why Conor wanted to fight Khabib so quickly and so soon. Trying to catch that fasting/short camp Khabib. Anything to get an edge.

I think khabib is highly susceptible to mind games, even more than aldo.
We all know he could have gotten off that bus if he wanted to.

I thought this was going to be a fake video of him eating tiramisu or something. Actually looks to be in great shape.

IMO Khabib will get into McGregor's head far more than the other way round. All those taunts about being 2-2, tap machine, lost to retired 40 year old, no cardio, can't grapple, quitter – dude's shit talking in hilarious pidgin English will seep into McGregor for the first time in his career.

Thanks for video great inspiration for my training but just fell sorry for Khabib because he didn't have time to kill a sheep and give meet to people maybe that will be his bad luck in fight because all Muslims kill sheep cows on that day and give meet to friend and neighbors

IMO Khabib will get into McGregor's head far more than the other way round. All those taunts about being 2-2, tap machine, lost to retired 40 year old, no cardio, can't grapple, quitter – dude's shit talking in hilarious pidgin English will seep into McGregor for the first time in his career.

I would say nate riled Conor up a fair bit as well

AKA.gif

So this is why Conor wanted to fight Khabib so quickly and so soon. Trying to catch that fasting/short camp Khabib. Anything to get an edge.

You should have read the comments before posting. It's a one day fast, give it a rest.

Back