Media Khabib wants to be 'almost' like Dana White, with one big exception: 'I want to save my hair!"

uspw_6880518_crop_north.jpg

There's nothing left.

“First of all, I have hair on my head,” Nurmagomedov stated in an interview with ESPN. “I see Dana’s photo when he was just beginning with the UFC, and right now you can see he doesn’t have hair on his head, you know? I don’t want to become like Dana."

Some of the most successful men in the world are bald. Think Jeff Bezos, startup Elon Musk, the Rock.

IS it possible to be successful and reach that level of money with Cro-Magnon haircut?

I'm not talking 10s of millions. I'm talking 100 mil plus or is there a cap on such a thing?

As DC said, there are levels to this...

Source: MMA Junkie

He wants to get blackmailed by hookers too?

I never understand why rich bald guys don't get a transplant.

You should look into the science on transplants and medical practices. Firstly, if your donor area isn't thick enough, if you caught it too late in the balding process, if you were a diffuse thinner, if your balding was too aggressive....well then, you may not be a good candidate for transplantation. Beyond this, people vary in how receptive they are to it, it takes 12-18 months for a single treatment of hairs to fill in once transplanted and for the donor areas to recover, most people will need 2 or 3 procedures and to be on a cocktail of drugs namely finasteride and minox but nowadays there's probably other things they recommend.

A lot of wealthy men do get hair transplants though, as the science on it has gotten a lot better with singular follicle transplants and such but its not like Jason Statham could have his entire dome filled in with hair...literally impossible as of now. So many celebs get hair transplants and are on prevented drugs, its basically impossible to know in some cases. Until they figure out how to clone hair follicles, to many its just not worth it.

Last pic I saw of Khabib he looked like he had been working on Dana's bloated physique. Dude is going to be fat as fuck in 15 years.

I never understand why rich bald guys don't get a transplant.

Got that fuck you money. Getting a hair transplant seems like the pussiest move ever. Own it, don't let it own you.

diet and life style can effect hair growth and all that. there are a lot of factors to why you can start to lose hair. some guys start to rapidly lose hair when they don't sleep enough or don't wash their hair enough. he probably had a transplant but people should realize the difference money and the right decisions can make as how age.
I agree, my hair goes through those stages too. Thinner if I let myself go a bit, and gets thicker if I eat better and stay in shape. Plus rogaine does seem to help so I've never thought about needing a transplant. I'd probably rather just shave my head though, I haven't really seen a transplant that seemed high quality for me. Not sure about Elon, don't know if he got a transplant or not. I'm not sold on Costa's transplant, it doesn't seem like much has changed with Costa's before and after with his hair.

diet and life style can effect hair growth and all that. there are a lot of factors to why you can start to lose hair. some guys start to rapidly lose hair when they don't sleep enough or don't wash their hair enough. he probably had a transplant but people should realize the difference money and the right decisions can make as how age.

It's the androgens bro. You don't see it and women.

Billionaire Chad Elon Musk did. Ben Affleck also has plugs.

Yeah and Musk looks all the better for it.

All these guys who say shit like AH JUST EMBRACE IT or say it's vane... is it vane to wear nice clothes? Or shower? It's the same shit. There's no reason to accept the shitty disease of baldness more than anything else.

You should look into the science on transplants and medical practices. Firstly, if your donor area isn't thick enough, if you caught it too late in the balding process, if you were a diffuse thinner, if your balding was too aggressive....well then, you may not be a good candidate for transplantation. Beyond this, people vary in how receptive they are to it, it takes 12-18 months for a single treatment of hairs to fill in once transplanted and for the donor areas to recover, most people will need 2 or 3 procedures and to be on a cocktail of drugs namely finasteride and minox but nowadays there's probably other things they recommend.

A lot of wealthy men do get hair transplants though, as the science on it has gotten a lot better with singular follicle transplants and such but its not like Jason Statham could have his entire dome filled in with hair...literally impossible as of now. So many celebs get hair transplants and are on prevented drugs, its basically impossible to know in some cases. Until they figure out how to clone hair follicles, to many its just not worth it.

I know the process very well, as I had a client for 5 years who is a hair transplant surgeon and one of the best in the world. I know very much about the process and all the details.

There's not that many actually good surgeons in the world, but the ones (like him) who are... it's really a damn near cure for baldness.

Back